HELP PLEASE!! ryzen 32200g gtx1050ti

Miikot0

my system is ryzen 3 2200g 16gb ram 2666mhz gtx1050ti 240gb ssd 500gd hdd with a 144hz hkc monitor , the problem is i cant get the fps as shown on the benchmarks videos on youtube with similar build as to mine. what should i do? please help me thank you 

heres the links to the benchmarks

17 minutes ago, Miikot0 said:

my system is ryzen 3 2200g 16gb ram 2666mhz gtx1050ti 240gb ssd 500gd hdd with a 144hz hkc monitor , the problem is i cant get the fps as shown on the benchmarks videos on youtube with similar build as to mine. what should i do? please help me thank you 

heres the links to the benchmarks

That cpu is zen+ which has a reputation for gaining more from fast memory than even from overclocking, which it can also do.  I would suspect someone crowing about fps on YouTube to likely have done both.   It’s sort of the same problem userbenchmark has

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

should i overclock my pc then ??? im sorry im a noob at this

15 minutes ago, Miikot0 said:

should i overclock my pc then ??? im sorry im a noob at this

“Should”? There’s no rule that you have to have the same fps as some YouTuber. If you WANT to have those numbers that’s one thing but should is different.  There are some other possibilities.  You may have stuff running in the background for example.
my reply was more of a “dun worry ‘bout it” than anything else.  
I can tell you what little I personally know.  There are experts on such things (Or at least more expert than me which isn’t hard) floating about.  One may reply.  It may take some time.

Overclocking can have issues.  One of which is it produces often a lot of heat which can require after market cooling.  Overclocking memory generally doesn’t require so much extra equipment as most ram comes with heat sinks these days.  The process can be ticklish and time consuming I understand.  I’ve never done it myself.  Supposedly there is an unofficial app called ryzen DRAM calculator or something such that can take a lot of the bother out of it.  I may have the name wrong.  I was given to understand that Basically there is a forum you fill in with a lot of data about your memory and the app processes the forum and tells you what numbers to plug into various parts of your bios.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.