100% CPU usage

when i start up my pc it uses 100% of the cpu which confuses me because i have a core i5 9400f, a rtx 2070 spuper and 16Gb of ddr4 memory. any ideas?

Well............................ what is using the CPU?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

7 hours ago, Enderman said:

Well............................ what is using the CPU?

thats just the thing when i open task manager there doesnt seem to bee any thing that realy uses much of the cpu but under cpu it just sais 100%.

12 minutes ago, Tetramino said:

thats just the thing when i open task manager there doesnt seem to bee any thing that realy uses much of the cpu but under cpu it just sais 100%.

You know you can click the top of the bar to sort by CPU usage right?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 hours ago, Enderman said:

You know you can click the top of the bar to sort by CPU usage right?

yes still nothing 

4 minutes ago, Tetramino said:

yes still nothing 

Screenshot?

Check performance monitor instead of task manager maybe?

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Tetramino said:

image.png.678fedeb0ab00f959ed0f89ce369a288.png

it does'nt always show up but it is system interupts and i have no clue what it is.