SlideNJoy is it a scam?

From reading this form back in Feb. 21, 2018 and reading my email just today. I wonder is it a scam? Can anyone tell me. I also jump on the hype train and now it come to a decision. (

)

Here their YouTube about the product but it listed unlisted on YouTube. I don't know why. 

Spoiler

BD1ktG4.png

Considering they've been giving out the "same statement" over the years, just with the months being changed, deleting user accounts in the name of "moving them" (if your process of migrating accounts results in said accounts being deleted for more than a few hours while you do your thing... you're doing it wrong)... That no one apparently ever got their displays... Among other things you can read in that original thread....

Yes, yes it's a scam and you shouldn't consider giving them a single penny until such a time when they actually ship anything (doubtful).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I know absolutely nothing about this product or the company behind it. 

What I do want to say is, kickstarter is always going to be a gamble. The odds on a return for your investment are always going to differ depending on the integraty of the people you're investing in and the stage at which a product at. 

It's not necessarily that they took the money and ran or that they were deliberately out to scam people. It could be that all the money was used for development but a final product was not successful. Although that doesn't seem to be what is happening here, from the very little I've looked into it they trying to dig there way out of a very large hole. 

I would say treat every investment as a gamble, and like gambling don't put in more than you can afford to lose. At the end of the day they can offer a product for a certain amount of investment to be delivered at a time when the product is ready. But if that product fails somewhere they can't send it nor give you a refund because the money has been spent. 

I know this is easy for me to say as I have nothing invested with them, this is just the way I view kickstarter.