[EXPIRED] 240GB Crucial SSD £85!!!

Nallown

Originally the Crucial 240gb SSD is £150 but lucky me I was able to find it for £85!!!

This is a 1 day deal only so get it before you run out of time, o and btw you're only allowed to order 1 per customer so no spamming ;)

Right now already 100 customers are planning on ordering it so HURRY BEFORE THEY RUN OUT!

EYnnQCR.png

Link: http://www.ebuyer.com/497430-crucial-240gb-m500-ssd-ct240m500ssd1

They have some crazy deals going on pretty much every day so maybe consider checking it out ;)

O and btw I get paid £100,000 for every person checking out that link... yea so I'm a millionaire now THX GUYS! :D

The only SSD I've owned and I recommend, lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

100+ people are about to buy it and there are 122 in stock :P  GL to those who want it.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Finally we are at a point where SSD's are almost reasonable in price.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

darn out of stock :L 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

bought mine for £91 (ish). Pretty good for the price, but there are many better models out there.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

bought mine for £91 (ish). Pretty good for the price, but there are many better models out there.

Around that price and capacity, doubt it

Around that price and capacity, doubt it

I'm presuming you are referencing the "but there are many better models out there". What I meant by that was that it isn't a great SSD in terms of performance, there are much better SSD's out there. But yeah, you wont find them for £85.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

I'm presuming you are referencing the "but there are many better models out there". What I meant by that was that it isn't a great SSD in terms of performance, there are much better SSD's out there. But yeah, you wont find them for £85.

Better in terms of performance, yes ofourse! I totally agree with that but if you'd have £85 then I think you'd be better of getting this over a 40gb ssd with better performance

Better in terms of performance, yes ofourse! I totally agree with that but if you'd have £85 then I think you'd be better of getting this over a 40gb ssd with better performance

Yeah. It's still 100x better than a HDD. It loads windows in about 15-30seconds (i think it was 27sec, but i can't remember). It also loads BF4 maps in about <30seconds, compared to the 1-3minutes, it would take on my hdd.

My Build