VPN/Web Services that accept Interact or CAD$?

Hi all,

I've been on the hunt for a decent VPN and webhost for some hobby fun/experimenting stuff.   But while ProtonVPN is cool (esp since it accepts CHF which is cheaper!!) I'm in the boat where I don't have a credit card nor a reloadable one I could use to pay for stuff.   And if I'm going to do prepaid, I'm going to get tagged each time to buy the aforementioned card.    On top of that, the exchange rate is a PITA at the best of times.   

So, is there some homegrown Canadian VPN offerings that accept Interact or do business in a stable, consistent Canadian price?   Yea, I'd be doing the monthly since I really don't have much choice.

As for webhost, I'm just looking for a box to relive old 90s style MU*/Doors stuff for my circles.  Cheesy, but a party's a part when it comes to staying in touch with long term friends.

Thank you in advance for anything you could put forth to help in this quest.
Dantes! 

@Slottr ?

@Dantes if you're looking for a paid hosting service, you can check namecheap.com, I used them years ago and they offer great service for the price. They accept Paypal and Bitcoins (but not Interact).

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/35/7/what-payment-methods-do-you-accept-for-domain-registrations

But as suggested above, you can always host everything yourself, VPN and web hosting too, I talk about DDNS in my guide, that a solution to drive webtraffic to your host (even home made ones).

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Oh I like this idea, thank you.   But one of the things I'd like to do involves looking at stuff that's geofenced.  That's how I found ProtonVPN and Hot Shield. 
Do you have any European or Asian free DNS  types that I could work this way or that's not something a free VPN like this could do?

I guess you can say as one gets older, that 'fixed income' starts popping up like ladyslippers everywhere.  Ergo why I was looking for a Canadian payment to avoid the exchange rate too.  Figure I'd at least take a swing at the idea before I give in to have to rock that percentage change.  

2 minutes ago, Dantes said:

Oh I like this idea, thank you.   But one of the things I'd like to do involves looking at stuff that's geofenced.  That's how I found ProtonVPN and Hot Shield. 
Do you have any European or Asian free DNS  types that I could work this way or that's not something a free VPN like this could do?

Ah! if it's for geolocked content, then the guide I made isn't going to help, unless you're going to a country WITH geolock (I did this because I go to China once a year or so).

I don't have any free VPN for that unfortunately (my wife uses a free Chinese VPN so she can view streams from China, but I doubt it's what you're looking for ;) )

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

@wkdpaul Ooo..  Thank you.  I totally forgot about those guys.   Probably all the cool kid sales were at Christmas time with my luck :) 

But I'll camp out there too and see what turns up. 

Thank you again.