Just installed the 20.1.3 version of Radeon Software

LufeSS

I don't remember installing new graphic drivers before, but today I downloaded this Radeon Software thing. When it finally finished updating, it asked me to reboot my PC, which I did soon after. When the lock screen finally loaded up, the screen started to turn red, orang-ish. This process lasted only about 2 seconds, and it stayed like that. I tried opening Radeon Software color configuration, but it didn't really help, it just messed with the brightness, contrast, hue and temperature. One important thing to take into consideration is that the GUI that shows up when you press the monitor's button are not affected by this update. Now I have to use my PC with very inaccurate colors until the AMD guys or people here tell me what to do lol

Try doing a complete driver uninstall with DDU (display driver uninstaller) and reinstall the drivers.

The red display was a common issue earlier last year with some cards and drivers, seems like it hasn't fully been addressed yet.

Did you DDU?

3 minutes ago, LufeSS said:

Now I have to use my PC with very inaccurate colors

also 2020 version drivers has been shit, revert back to the latest version and wait until they sort it out.  

didn't even know what DDU is. Will a youtube tutorial be enough to use DDU and fix this? also, what version do I use then?

3 minutes ago, LufeSS said:

didn't even know what DDU is. Will a youtube tutorial be enough to use DDU and fix this? also, what version do I use then?

DDU- Display driver uninstall 

-DDU Tutorial- 

Just rollback Windows restore to a previous date.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Just now, Constantin said:

Just rollback Windows restore to a previous date.

How would that solve anything? seems like a GPU driver problem. 

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

How would that solve anything? seems like a GPU driver problem. 

Yes it will roll back the Windows to a previous date, like you had never installed it

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

4 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Yes it will roll back the Windows to a previous date, like you had never installed it

i have never used the rollback feature, had no idea it did that with drivers. 

I'll try first option first. Do I downgrade to 19.12.2 then? It's still Adrenalin 2020 edition, but it was released last year.

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i have never used the rollback feature, had no idea it did that with rivers. 

" rollback feature" It's called Windows restore.

And have different dates, like before 5 days, 15 days,month, ect....