where to buy pc parts

Posoroko

Hello everyone!

I live in France and my mom, who still lives in Montreal, asked me tips to buy a new pc. As a good son, I will help here but I dont know where to search to find good pc parts for good prices.

Here in France, there are many websites where you can choose the parts you want to build a pc yourself, or they can build it up for you. They all have a éconfig builder" tool where you choose your parts one by one and see the price being updated in real time.

I'm here today to ask you what are the sites that offer the same service in Canada. If you guys could give me the good ones and the bad ones, it would be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Eric

1 minute ago, Posoroko said:

If you guys could give me the good ones and the bad ones, it would be very helpfull.

Amazon, Newegg, Canada Computers.

Also I'm assuming you want new computer components, not used ones.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

23 minutes ago, Posoroko said:

I'm here today to ask you what are the sites that offer the same service in Canada.

I'd recommend amazon, newegg, and memory express. Those are just the ones I've personally used. However I always find the best price on PC Partpicker https://pcpartpicker.com/list/, just make sure you set the location to Canada or it will show you different currencies as well as websites. I think it's set to american by default. You can browse by individual parts and see the lowest prices across quite a few retailers (most of the big ones) or spec out a build and see total cost.

Edit: It also shows component compatability, and @wkdpaulpointed this out but the Canadian link is here, the other one was american

Edited by PeterFile

PC: 

i5 8400 - RTX 2060 - Strix B360-I - Thermaltake 240mm AIO - 16GB Vengeance RGB PRO - CRYSTAL 280X - HD Plex 400w AC/DC Converter

CUSTOM KEYBOARD:

Gmmk Pro  - Gateron ink Black v2 lubed and filmed - GMK Red Samurai - PC plate - Zeal stabs

DAILY TECH:

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Smartwatch - Galaxy A70 - Bose QC Earbuds - Bose SoundLink Wireless - Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 

thank you for your reply!

I'm lookin for a site with a "pc builder" option... like this site in France; https://www.topachat.com/pages/configomatic.php

it lets you choose every part you need and tells you the price and it only shows the parts that are compatible to the parts already selected

1 minute ago, PeterFile said:

*snip*

That's because you're using the US URL, the Canadian URL for PCPP ;

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/

@Posoroko utilise le lien vers PC part picker, c'est la même chose que top achat.com ;)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

fan-tas-tique!!

Merici beaucoup pour ton aide!

That site is very cool but are tere any sites tat work the same but where they can actually build the pc from the parts you picked?