Can i use any one of the two 4 pin connector (4+4) for cpu power?

So my Motherboard has only one 4 pin cpu connector as it is a low profile one but i was wondering if i could use any of the two 4+4 connectors as they are separate and fits in the socket. However, only one connector has same pattern as the one in the motherboard (just like left connector in the photo)

I want to use the next one because i am getting red indication in 5v voltage in bios (kinda like that in the picture but it's for 5v voltage only) when i use the connector of same pin shape but when i switch to next connector it no longer shows red

Is it safe?? is psu change needed?

I have i5 3470 with Rx 570 4GB powered by 550w 80+ Bronze PSU so it's not like my psu is low profile or anything 

i hope you understood what i'm trying to say i don't know english

pin.PNG

post-21792-0-57860000-1402516574.jpg

What motherboard what PSU?

The motherboard doesn't always know how to tell what voltages are coming in. You can try to use hwinfo to corroborate but still not totally accurate. Switching connectors would not change anything if you really did have a power delivery problem on all 3 rails.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

The motherboard doesn't always know how to tell what voltages are coming in. You can try to use hwinfo to corroborate but still not totally accurate. Switching connectors would not change anything if you really did have a power delivery problem on all 3 rails.

Its Asus H61M-C and Antec 550w 80+Bronze

It will probably work, but do as Fasauceome saud and use the hwinfo as your voltage source

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

10 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

It’s only on on 5v voltage

3027DD1F-8C8E-449A-A655-B18CC14BABB5.jpeg

I think its only at 4.3 Volts. All is good exept the 5V rail. Seems like your psu does not work correcly on the 5V rail or its your sensors/bioses bug/problem

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

14 minutes ago, SavageNeo said:

I think its only at 4.3 Volts. All is good exept the 5V rail. Seems like your psu does not work correcly on the 5V rail or its your sensors/bioses bug/problem

it makes pc restart on its own