How to Hackintosh

Hello LTT forum members, New to the forum and looking for assistance, I'm new to building a computer and wanting to build a PC, The Best Bang for the Buck PC, that can become a Hackintosh. A challenging task maybe but hoping for suggestions on how to go about this. if anyone has any sort of tip please share your thoughts on the forum

due to the nature of Hackintoshes and how apple handles licensing, this is not the best forum for assistance on that kinda thing.

Linus has a couple videos you can reference, but you'r best bet would be other forums.

try insanelymac, tonymac86, or /r/hackintosh

(also posting your email isnt the best idea)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

2 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

due to the nature of Hackintoshes and how apple handles licensing, this is not the best forum for assistance on that kinda thing.

Linus has a couple videos you can reference, but you'r best bet would be other forums.

try insanelymac or tonymac86

(also posting your email isnt the best idea)

Ok thanks for the info

I've been trying but it's not worth the effort. A lot of work to run an older OS that has no real advantage over other options out there.

1 minute ago, PacketMan said:

Yup, that's a no-no topic around here. And expect it to be forbidden on some other forums as well.

However, maybe you should try luck in Reddit, there are hundreds of topics about it on YT and Reddit.

They actually changed it a while back - we are allowed to now talk about it - however, I echo the other posters - tonymacx86 and other dedicated forums are a better place to go.

If you do it right, you can get some really really good results. It is a bit of a learning curve, but worth it in my opinion.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

4 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

Yup, that's a no-no topic around here. And expect it to be forbidden on some other forums as well.

However, maybe you should try luck in Reddit, there are hundreds of topics about it on YT and Reddit.

You guys should really read what CS states before calling it. Or just use report button. Hackintosh talk has been allowed for over an year.

- Moved to Operating Systems -

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv