Bios freezing after m.2 installation

I bought a WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD and when I installed it, I went to check if itd show up in bios, and my mouse and keyboard dont do anything. Temps are still adjusting themselves but I cant do anything in it. If I hit f12 a menu pops up (only option is to hit cancel) and i can move my mouse then, but it immediately gets stuck in place after hitting cancel.

I can boot into windows and everything works fine except I dont see my SSD in Drives. I'm using a MSI B450 TOMAHAWK non max. It hasn't had a bios update since I got it but that's because I dont own a flash drive to do it. It says my bios version is E7C02AMS.170 from 03/06/19. My ram has been OCd to 3200 for a long time before this. I have two hard drives besides the SSD, and I know Sata ports 5/6 get turned off when you use the M.2 slot, but my Harddrives are in slots 3/4 so it should be fine there

If anyone could tell me a solution (if I need to update bios I can get a flash drive but I'd prefer free solutions at best) that would be great

you probably just need to initialize the drive via the manage option. Hit the Windows key and start typing "Computer Management" -> Disk Management -> Find the SSD -> right click -> new simple volume -> then just click next until it's done. (change anything you want to change like the drive letter, disk name etc...)

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

if you can somehow find a way to navigate around the BIOS you can usually update it via the internet without a drive.

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

2 minutes ago, LukaH said:

you probably just need to initialize the drive via the manage option. Hit the Windows key and start typing "Computer Management" -> Disk Management -> Find the SSD -> right click -> new simple volume -> then just click next until it's done. (change anything you want to change like the drive letter, disk name etc...)

Whoops nvm I just tightened the screw too much lmao thanks anyway