I need some help on a PC mod

So Im trying to mount a rasberry pi+ 4 inch display screen on my o11 but I cant seem to find a way to do that.

The idea would be to remove that lian li plate and mount it there just like that and I would power it using a USB port on my board with this cable that I got.

Ideally I would have a case for the pi+display and I would mount it to my PC case but unfortunately I cant seem to find any case for 4 inch displays, only 3.5 or 5+.

The best option I could think of was running a ribbon cable like this to conect the pi+display, route it through this gap on the GPU bracket and mount the pi on the back of my O11. To mount the screen I would probably use double sided tape but Im pretty sure it would just fall off because of the heat generated from my PC, but even if it didnt, the conector is not flat with the rest of the display as you can see here so double sided tape wont work either...

My running out of ideas here... how do I do this? Can someone give me some help? Im losing my god damn mind lol 

Im a bit of a noob to case modding as well, but I've seen people 3d print cases for raspberry Pi's with displays. If you have access to a 3d printer, maybe that would work? but that's about all I've got.

PC: 

i5 8400 - RTX 2060 - Strix B360-I - Thermaltake 240mm AIO - 16GB Vengeance RGB PRO - CRYSTAL 280X - HD Plex 400w AC/DC Converter

CUSTOM KEYBOARD:

Gmmk Pro  - Gateron ink Black v2 lubed and filmed - GMK Red Samurai - PC plate - Zeal stabs

DAILY TECH:

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Smartwatch - Galaxy A70 - Bose QC Earbuds - Bose SoundLink Wireless - Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 

On 1/11/2020 at 7:57 PM, Diogo Pereira said:

So Im trying to mount a rasberry pi+ 4 inch display screen on my o11 but I cant seem to find a way to do that.

The idea would be to remove that lian li plate and mount it there just like that and I would power it using a USB port on my board with this cable that I got.

Ideally I would have a case for the pi+display and I would mount it to my PC case but unfortunately I cant seem to find any case for 4 inch displays, only 3.5 or 5+.

The best option I could think of was running a ribbon cable like this to conect the pi+display, route it through this gap on the GPU bracket and mount the pi on the back of my O11. To mount the screen I would probably use double sided tape but Im pretty sure it would just fall off because of the heat generated from my PC, but even if it didnt, the conector is not flat with the rest of the display as you can see here so double sided tape wont work either...

My running out of ideas here... how do I do this? Can someone give me some help? Im losing my god damn mind lol 

If you want it as flush as possible to the case you can solder flat ribbon cable directly to the PCB and then use some matching sets of neodymium magnets to attach it to the case. For a case there are probably acrylic bezels you can get for it but for a fully custom mount you will probably need to make your own housing.