MSI B450 I Gaming Plus vs Gigabyte B450I Aorus Pro Wifi

Omairn

Hey so I building a mini ITX pc, im looking at these two mobo to pair with my R5 1600 as these are the only mobo I can find in my area and are the same price. I am not looking to overclock my CPU or anything.

I am looking at the MSI because I have used its bios before and I have trouble with Gigabyte RGB software? (No RGB in my build so will I need the software?)

I am looking at the gigabyte because it seems to look better and has an extra M.2 Slot.

Which mobo is better overall? thanks

1 hour ago, Omairn said:

Hey so I building a mini ITX pc, im looking at these two mobo to pair with my R5 1600 as these are the only mobo I can find in my area and are the same price. I am not looking to overclock my CPU or anything.

I am looking at the MSI because I have used its bios before and I have trouble with Gigabyte RGB software? (No RGB in my build so will I need the software?)

I am looking at the gigabyte because it seems to look better and has an extra M.2 Slot.

Which mobo is better overall? thanks

I would buy the MSI. In fact, I did, back in August. Very pleased with it so far, though, I strongly advise, that use the BIOS from 2019 january with 1st and 2nd gen CPU-s. 

You can even OC your 6-core CPU to ultimate potential. Definitely a great choice.

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

2 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

I would buy the MSI. In fact, I did, back in August. Very pleased with it so far, though, I strongly advise, that use the BIOS from 2019 january with 1st and 2nd gen CPU-s. 

You can even OC your 6-core CPU to ultimate potential. Definitely a great choice.

yeah I just orded the msi mobo, it seems to be better overall