Titanfall Beta Sign Up LIVE NOW!

derp. I signed up 10 min before the planned time woot.

Hopefully, its first come first serve. I want me some beta.

http://n4g.com/news/1455202/titanfall-beta-wont-be-first-come-first-serve-heavy-traffic-expected-euro-servers-confirmed

"Titanfall Beta Won’t be First Come First Serve, Heavy Traffic Expected; Euro Servers Confirmed"

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI Z97 G55 SLI | RAM: Crucial Low Profile Dual Channel 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: XFX 6950 2GB (Crossfire) | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | HDD 1, 2 & Ext. HDD: WD 1TB, Seagate 1TB, 2TB Seagate External | PSU: EVGA 850W 80+Gold | Fans: One Blue LED Rosewill 140 mm fan, Two Blue LED Rosewill 120 mm fans, One Cooler Master 120mm Green LED Case Fan with Rosewill Fan Filter | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler | Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 MX Browns | Mouse: Corsair RGB M65 [black] | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Display: HP x20 LED | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms | DAC:  Fiio E10 | Microphone: Blue Snowball (iCE) | Speakers: Logitech z313

The site is only loading in HTML for me, and this way it's not allowing me to log into my Origin account, which is required for the PC version of the beta. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow and hope that the website is up and running properly again. 

COMIC SANS

I'm stuck at the Login to Apply (Origin) step...

How are you stuck(explain)? I managed to get past it by going back to the titanfall main page>beta>pc> then it had my email address already shown so I finalized registration.

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI Z97 G55 SLI | RAM: Crucial Low Profile Dual Channel 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: XFX 6950 2GB (Crossfire) | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | HDD 1, 2 & Ext. HDD: WD 1TB, Seagate 1TB, 2TB Seagate External | PSU: EVGA 850W 80+Gold | Fans: One Blue LED Rosewill 140 mm fan, Two Blue LED Rosewill 120 mm fans, One Cooler Master 120mm Green LED Case Fan with Rosewill Fan Filter | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler | Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 MX Browns | Mouse: Corsair RGB M65 [black] | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Display: HP x20 LED | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms | DAC:  Fiio E10 | Microphone: Blue Snowball (iCE) | Speakers: Logitech z313

Signed up. I hope I get an invite, would be wicked.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Am I the only one who isn't one bit excited for this game? It literally just looks like COD with mechs. Not interested.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Am I the only one who isn't one bit excited for this game? It literally just looks like COD with mechs. Not interested.

It is the mechs I'm excited for. Reminds me of what Ripley used in Alien and the Magitek in FF6/ARR.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It is the mechs I'm excited for. Reminds me of what Ripley used in Alien and the Magitek in FF6/ARR.

Yeah I'm not too interested in mechs, probably why I'm not interested in the game. :P

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

That's what I thought but it's worth trying before passing judgement. You can't beat a free beta. Plus I don't think the gaming press (particular editors that I trust) would give a game like this undue credit. There's an editor on a gaming website whose reviews are 9/10 spot on with my tastes in games and he doesn't even like shooters. However, I've heard him say very positive things about this game.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

That's what I thought but it's worth trying before passing judgement. You can't beat a free beta. Plus I don't think the gaming press (particular editors that I trust) would give a game like this undue credit. There's an editor on a gaming website whose reviews are 9/10 spot on with my tastes in games and he doesn't even like shooters. However, I've heard him say very positive things about this game.

Of course I agree, I signed up for the beta. But my current opinion of the game with videos etc. that I've seen is that it's just cod with mechs and I'm not a fan of either. And I'm not really a big fan of what the gaming press has to say because a lot of things have tons of hype surrounding them. Definitely gonna try it though to formulate a more complete opinion.

Of course I agree, I signed up for the beta. But my current opinion of the game with videos etc. that I've seen is that it's just cod with mechs and I'm not a fan of either. And I'm not really a big fan of what the gaming press has to say because a lot of things have tons of hype surrounding them. Definitely gonna try it though to formulate a more complete opinion.

Fair enough. I think that the locomotion mechanics of the game make it superior to CoD and people underestimate the effect it will have on gameplay. In addition to that gameplay actually seems balanced. Mechs don't seem completely OP since you have anti-armor weapons and a leg up on them in terms of how quickly you move.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Yeah I'm not too interested in mechs, probably why I'm not interested in the game. :P

It is entirely understandable. :) I don't like mecha much either, but the way Titanfall makes them look just looks too wicked and close to what I mentioned above to pass on.

uk is not fucking there

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

uk is not fucking there

It seems to appear if you use text search, it's really weird. Or maybe we're just blind.

Fingers Crossed, something new to play other than these generic shooters. 

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

It seems to appear if you use text search, it's really weird. Or maybe we're just blind.

i just said i was in spain, nothing i could do.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So I have to sign up for the newsletter too. Turned off.

newsletter is optional, you are only forced to accept EULA which a must now days

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I'm already checking my emails every couple hours ಠ_ಠ
COME HERE THY EMAIL

I'm already checking my emails every couple hours ಠ_ಠ

COME HERE THY EMAIL

they say the first mails invites will star on the 14 until 17 so there's no need for that yet 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

they say the first mails invites will star on the 14 until 17 so there's no need for that yet 

Ahh thank you for that information! I'm hoping that since Titanfall is relatively low-profile in Singapore for now they will accept me in an early batch for testing in this region lol :P

yeah, think it that way makes choosing usa wasn't the best and i don't live there to begin whit :P

NO I MISSED IT

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten