Monitor suggestions for wife

Jupsik

Hey, 

I'm lost on which monitor to get my wife, thus I require your suggestions. 

So background is that wife finally agreed to let me build her a pc with the condition is that her setup be white (possibly with black accents) and somewhat similar to mine. Ive already got the pc built and only missing the monitor (and chair). Based on that, i need to get her a monitor which has the following: 

- 27''

- 1440p

- has a white /light silver bezel (which i'm at this stage not allowed to take apart and paint). 

- (optional) has higher than 60 hz

- (optional but kinda want) has freesync or gsync.

- is less than 500 eur (if there is a super nice one just above it i can increase the budget as well).

Based on what i've seen, Im getting the feeling that i'm somewhat looking for the moon here :D. But here's to hoping.  

1 hour ago, Jupsik said:

Hey, 

I'm lost on which monitor to get my wife, thus I require your suggestions. 

So background is that wife finally agreed to let me build her a pc with the condition is that her setup be white (possibly with black accents) and somewhat similar to mine. Ive already got the pc built and only missing the monitor (and chair). Based on that, i need to get her a monitor which has the following: 

- 27''

- 1440p

- has a white /light silver bezel (which i'm at this stage not allowed to take apart and paint). 

- (optional) has higher than 60 hz

- (optional but kinda want) has freesync or gsync.

- is less than 500 eur (if there is a super nice one just above it i can increase the budget as well).

Based on what i've seen, Im getting the feeling that i'm somewhat looking for the moon here :D. But here's to hoping.  

Astoundingly PcPartPicker.com allows one to select monitors by color.  You may be in luck.  Need nation of origin.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Astoundingly PcPartPicker.com allows one to select monitors by color.  You may be in luck.  Need nation of origin.

Ty, however I may have gotten impatient and decided to just paint the besel if she wants it white. Got her this: aoc agon ag271qx. Ended up being Euros 471 with shipping (which was 68 euros by itself). 

5 hours ago, Jupsik said:

Ty, however I may have gotten impatient and decided to just paint the besel if she wants it white. Got her this: aoc agon ag271qx. Ended up being Euros 471 with shipping (which was 68 euros by itself). 

Done is done I guess

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Good choice to paint it... choosing a Display based on anything other than its ability to produce a good Image is why the industry is in the piss poor state its in, stuck with LCD as the predominant technology.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |