windows boots in almost 2 mins on ssd. help...

Toynbee

i build a new pc. ryzen 5 3600, b450m msi bazooka v2 16 gb ram.

the system boots so slow after its shut down. it boots ok in restart but still my old HDD  had like 10sec boot time.

after pressing power button it sits on black screen for like 1min and half then boots

1 minute ago, Toynbee said:

i build a new pc. ryzen 5 4600

I doubt it, a 2600 or 3600 ??

Check if CSM is disabled,

Check your RAM settings, and make sure your DIMMs are installed correctly (slot 1&3 or 2&4, check the motherboard manual to make sure to use the correct configuration),

Change your SATA connection to one of the "top" ones (boot drive should be on SATA 0)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

7 minutes ago, Toynbee said:

i build a new pc. ryzen 5 4600, b450m msi bazooka v2 16 gb ram.

the system boots so slow after its shut down. it boots ok in restart but still my old HDD  had like 10sec boot time.

after pressing power button it sits on black screen for like 1min and half then boots

Did you update to Window 10 Feature 1909?  My laptop which has 1909 takes longer to reboot and start up for some reason.  But my AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Desktop with 1903 it seems to boot and restart faster.  Both systems are using SSD's.

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

12 minutes ago, Toynbee said:

i build a new pc. ryzen 5 3600, b450m msi bazooka v2 16 gb ram.

When in the process does the screen stay black?

Before the MSI logo shows or after, does the Windows load animation show before or after it stays black?

18 minutes ago, The89Lunder said:

When in the process does the screen stay black?

Before the MSI logo shows or after, does the Windows load animation show before or after it stays black?

Before the logo. The vga error led is on on this time... Everything plugged in... I see a lof of complains with this for rx 580 users...

3 minutes ago, Toynbee said:

Before the logo. The vga error led is on on this time... Everything plugged in... I see a lof of complains with this for rx 580 users...

My RX580 definitely booted slower than my new RTX2060, but it was never that bad. Update the BIOS, reset to factory settings and see if the boot time improves. Then start adding your custom settings back in a few at a time, and see if you hit a slowdown.