Custom AIO Help (please)

Hello. I am new to building PCs. I am wanting great performance but great looks in my build as well. In my currently PC build I have a Noctua NH-D15. It works great but it is hideous. It also prevents me from using my new g.skillz Trident Z rgb ram. The case I am using is the Cooler Master C700m. I am wanting to use a Kraken series cooler from NZXT for its great looks and well known performance however I was hoping to utilize my three 140mm Corsair ML rgb pro or 140mm LL fans. Is it possible to create one of these and will CAM have issues with it? I want to completely fill that space, make it look great and work great. Thanks.

Why don’t you just buy a Corsair cooler? Seems a waste to buy an expensive AIO then throw away the fans and use another set of expensive fans

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Hello and welcome.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking in its entirety.  You can replace the fans that come with the AIO with whichever fans of the same size that you'd like.  I can't speak to the behavior of CAM software, but there is undoubtedly a solution out there.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Regular case fans tend to be slightly different than water cooler radiator fans.  Are you looking for a 3x140mm radiator AIO that works with Corsair brand RGB?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, Bombastinator said:

Regular case fans tend to be slightly different than water cooler radiator fans.  Are you looking for a 3x140mm radiator AIO that works with Corsair brand RGB?

I am wanting to change the radiator on the NZXT kraken to supports 3 140mm Corsair fans. I was just unsure if it was possible to do that.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:13 PM, Statik said:

Why don’t you just buy a Corsair cooler? Seems a waste to buy an expensive AIO then throw away the fans and use another set of expensive fans

Because I like the look of the NZXT kraken AIO better. Also, I have great rgb fans that I would like to utilize. The extra fans can be used in my wife’s computer. 

On 1/3/2020 at 11:13 PM, Statik said:

On 1/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, Bombastinator said:

Yes! But I was hoping to create something using a Kraken AIO with a different sized radiator. I am wondering if anyone would know if that would be possible.

19 minutes ago, TheMedic95 said:

Yes! But I was hoping to create something using a Kraken AIO with a different sized radiator. I am wondering if anyone would know if that would be possible.

I don’t remember if the hoses on that thing are even removable.  If you’re changing the radiator and the fans all that’s left is the pump.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.