Just want to do a new PC, components:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x

GPU: XFX Radeon RX 570 4GB

Motherboard: Asrock B450M Pro4

PSU: Xilence Performance A+ XP530 R8 / Gigabyte B700H

Case: Aerocool Aero 500

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport (1x8 GB)

SSD: Crucial BX500 120 GB (for Windows)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 2.5 (for data)

What is you idea about it? There are good components for a PC? Just want to do video Editing (Premiere Pro / Vegas), a bit gaming, programming and use virtual machine.

For the Motherboard i considered the Gigabyte B450M DS3H but I read bad reviews about the motherboard and the Gigabyte BIOS in general, I didn't take a B450 or a X370 because I won't use all the functions of the motherboard.

I'm uncertain about the PSU, can you give me an advice? (I also considered a Corsair VS500, but I read too much bad reviews). Also, I appreciate comments about every components of this configuration and if there are better alternatives.

Also, I don't think I will overclock CPU and GPU, just want to increase RAM frequency (up to 3000 MHz) and in the future I probably will expand RAM (another 8 GB, so I can use the dual channel).

What do you think about it?

EDIT: added Partpicker list, however I won't buy the components on Amazon, posted the list just for viewing the specification

EDIT: addes the PSU

Monitor: Acer NITRO QG1 QG241Y

If you are taking a Rx 570 then an Nvidia 1660ti is a better option for about 40 bucks more. I know the work you require is not gpu intensive but for 40 bucks more you will be getting a way more powerful gpu. Also I think you should go for at least a 650w psu because as the component are getting more power hungry a 650w should be on a safer side it will be about 10 bucks more than what you are paying right now. And as you are on a budget don't specifically veer off to get a modular one, it won't improve performance but will increase unnecessary cost. For case there isn't much but aesthetically and build quality wise phanteks eclipse p350x is a better option being cheaper offering a bigger tempered glass window and rgb if you are into that. NZXT h510 is also a solid option  costing about the same but offering way better build quality and cable management options.

47 minutes ago, UwuweweweOssas said:

Italy, why?

Prices are different in different locations. Where are you shopping? Are the prices similar to what they are on your pcpartpicker list?

33 minutes ago, Agent Crimson said:

If you are taking a Rx 570 then an Nvidia 1660ti is a better option for about 40 bucks more. I know the work you require is not gpu intensive but for 40 bucks more you will be getting a way more powerful gpu. Also I think you should go for at least a 650w psu because as the component are getting more power hungry a 650w should be on a safer side it will be about 10 bucks more than what you are paying right now. And as you are on a budget don't specifically veer off to get a modular one, it won't improve performance but will increase unnecessary cost. For case there isn't much but aesthetically and build quality wise phanteks eclipse p350x is a better option being cheaper offering a bigger tempered glass window and rgb if you are into that. NZXT h510 is also a solid option  costing about the same but offering way better build quality and cable management options.

Thank you for the reply, I'm already on the limit with budget, so I specifically choose the RX 570 because is powerful (for what I need to do) and is cheaper compared than others, I live in Italy so I found the RX 570 for €140 ($157) but the lowest price I found for 1660 Ti is €260 ($291,73), so thank you for the advice but I think i'm good with RX 570.

I think you're right about the PSU and I think I'll probably choose the Gigabyte B700H, I didn't care about the modularity but i found it at €43 ($48,22), a very budget price, also is very powerful and I think i'll waste energy because I don't require so much (pheraps 700W is too much), but I'll take it for the price.

I don't care at all about RGB, I considered the Aerocool case because it's cheap and I don't need something really powerful (the motherboard is just a micro ATX) but I'll consider it if you think the cooler system isn't powerful enough for the other components (just want to use the included fans that are included with the CPU and the case for the cooling system).

18 minutes ago, Agent Crimson said:

A 570 retails for around $120 or less.  A 1660 ti is closer to $280. Not $40 more.

A 450 watt power supply is way more than enough for this build. He does not need a 650 watt power supply. If OP was going to upgrade I would suggest a better quality 450w unit. Not a higher wattage unit

2 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Prices are different in different locations. Where are you shopping? Are the prices similar to what they are on your pcpartpicker list?

Well, the shop I found is cheaper than the pcpartpicker list I found, the site is www.pctecstore.it. The only think I won't take from this shop is the GPU, I'll take it from Amazon at €140 ($157)

15 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

A 570 retails for around $120 or less.  A 1660 ti is closer to $280. Not $40 more.

A 450 watt power supply is way more than enough for this build. He does not need a 650 watt power supply. If OP was going to upgrade I would suggest a better quality 450w unit. Not a higher wattage unit

So 500/550W unit is enough? I want only take the Gigabyte B700H because on the site I found the price is the same as other 530/550W units, also is semi-modular and has the 80 plus bronze certification, so I think it's also qualitative, but I'm afraid of the power consumption because as you said my configuration doesn't requires this much energy.

7 minutes ago, UwuweweweOssas said:

So 500/550W unit is enough? I want only take the Gigabyte B700H because on the site I found the price is the same as 530/550W unit, also is semi-modular and has the 80 plus bronze certification, so I think it's also qualitative, but I'm afraid of the power consumption because as you said my configuration doesn't requires this much energy.

A higher wattage power supply doesn't mean you use more power. It's just capable of delivering more power.

I would personally go with a CX450. It's a better power supply and 450 watts is plenty for your build

https://pctecstore.it/da-320w-a-500w/9275-corsair-cx450-alimentatore-per-computer-450-w-atx-nero-0843591083898.html

What is the price difference between the 2600 and the 2600x. I would pay $5 to $10 more because it comes with a better cooler. 

3 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

A higher wattage power supply doesn't mean you use more power. It's just capable of delivering more power.

I would personally go with a CX450. It's a better power supply and 450 watts is plenty for your build

https://pctecstore.it/da-320w-a-500w/9275-corsair-cx450-alimentatore-per-computer-450-w-atx-nero-0843591083898.html

What is the price difference between the 2600 and the 2600x. I would pay $5 to $10 more because it comes with a better cooler. 

Ok, so I think I'll take the 450W, just a question, why is this better than the B700H?

About the CPU, I think I didn't understand the question, are you saying: "Why don't you buy a 2600x instead of a 2600"? (my bad, English isn't my language). If the question is this, the CPU i wanted to take from the beginning is Ryzen 5 2600x, because as you said is more powerful and has a better cooler than 2600.

2 minutes ago, UwuweweweOssas said:

Ok, so I think I'll take the 450W, just a question, why is this better than the B700H?

About the CPU, I think I didn't understand the question, are you saying: "Why don't you buy a 2600x instead of a 2600"? (my bad, English isn't my language). If the question is this, the CPU i wanted to take from the beginning is Ryzen 5 2600x, because as you said is more powerful and has a better cooler than 2600.

Depends on the price difference. The 2600x is just an overclocked 2600. I would pay a little more but not $30 more.

Just going to throw this out here.  

If your primary use is for video editing, I think you would be far better with a 2700 and get the extra 4 threads.  That will help quite a bit.  

Perhaps the pricing is a bit out of range where you are located?

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k

If I was using the stock cooler I'd get the 2600x/2700x if it wasn't much more.

If I was using an aftermarket one I'd get the 2600/2700 since they're the same essentially once overclocked.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

2 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Depends on the price difference. The 2600x is just an overclocked 2600. I would pay a little more but not $30 more.

Ah, there are no problems about that because the Amazon price of 2600 is the same as the pctecstore price of 2600x

13 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Also I would consider an m.2 nvme ssd. It's noticeably faster boot drive.

https://pctecstore.it/m2/4929-crucial-p1-m2-500-gb-pci-express-30-nvme-0649528787347.html

The hard drive you have listed is a 2.5" laptop drive. You want a 3.5" 7200rpm drive for storage

I'm ok with a regular SSD because I'll only take the OS into it, also the hardware is great so I think 120 GB in enough.

I know it's just for laptop, I took it times ago for my laptop and now that I want build a PC I think I can use it for the data, but I don't know if 5400rpm is just too slow for the data access on a desktop PC

1 minute ago, UwuweweweOssas said:

I know it's just for laptop, I took it times ago for my laptop and now that I want build a PC I think I can use it for the data, but I don't know if 5400rpm is just too slow for the data access on a desktop PC

I'm using an HGST 2.5" HDD I pulled from an old laptop that I replaced with an SSD.

It works fine. Can't recall if it's a 5400 or 7200. But even games run okay off of it.

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

6 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

If I was using an aftermarket one I'd get the 2600/2700 since they're the same essentially once overclocked.

I'll use the integrated cooler, I think 2600x is ok

7 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

Not so much editing video, but I want a fluid preview when i edit, if possible a 720/1080p preview. A question, can I use the hardware acceleration with Vegas (I'll use primary it)? Is RX 570 supported by Premiere / Vegas?

Just now, UwuweweweOssas said:

Not so much editing video, but I want a fluid preview when i edit, if possible a 720/1080p preview. A question, can I use the hardware acceleration with Vegas (I'll use primary it)? Is RX 570 supported by Premiere / Vegas?

Not sure tbh - i don't really do editing

2 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

I'm using an HGST 2.5" HDD I pulled from an old laptop that I replaced with an SSD.

It works fine. Can't recall if it's a 5400 or 7200. But even games run okay off of it.

Ok thank you for the feedback

Just now, Mister Woof said:

Not sure tbh - i don't really do editing

No problems, I'll search on the internet

4 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Also if you can stretch your budget, I would consider a 1650 super. It's more powerful and consumes less power.

https://www.amazon.it/EVGA-GeForce-GAMING-04G-P4-1357-KR-Backplate/dp/B082DW6L5Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=1650+super&qid=1577888800&sprefix=1650+&sr=8-3

You searched it on Italian Amazon, thank you. I'll consider it.