10000 RMB laptop

Hello, I'm gonna buy a new laptop in February.

Buying site: JD.com

Min battery life: 5 hours

Use: school, light gaming (r6, overwatch), python.

Size:13-15"

Weight: under 2.5 kg

Min storage & ram: 512gb, 8gb

Kinda wanna go Witt the mechrevo umi air

Rmb is Chinese currency.   That’s the right nation to buy a laptop in.  You’ve got a lot more choices than in the US or basically anywhere else in the world.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

54 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Rmb is Chinese currency.   That’s the right nation to buy a laptop in.  You’ve got a lot more choices than in the US or basically anywhere else in the world.

China has a lot of laptop manufacturers that aren't available outside of China, or, if you buy from a Chinese manufacturer like Huawei, it's much cheaper in China.

1 minute ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

China has a lot of laptop manufacturers that aren't available outside of China, or, if you buy from a Chinese manufacturer like Huawei, it's much cheaper in China.

The ones sold out China are generally made in China as well.  Apple would be one example.  There are whole websites devoted to doing things with Apple products that cannot be done outside Shenzhen.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Does anyone know how good the Asus x2 duo is? Because theres a new one which costs 9,999 RMB and has an i7 10510u and an mx250.

The x2 duo is the one with 2 screens

On 1/1/2020 at 12:58 PM, Prof. Lucifer said:

Min battery life: 5 hours

Weight: under 2.5 kg

Why not gaming laptops? Referring to your previous thread

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

21 minutes ago, genexis_x said:

Why not gaming laptops? Referring to your previous thread

I'm fine with gaming laptops, just the ones that scream "I'm a gaming laptop" or are chonky are odd because they stand out in a sea of MacBooks.

Also, the gs65 is quite cheap compared to other thin gaming laptops in China but if I get it my friend will spam me that I copied him because I told him the gs65 is at a good price in China and he went ahead and got it