[HELP] My games are suddenly lagging after clean install of windows.

I really don't know how to write all this but I hope it is clear:

* 2 weeks ago I bought a new RX 580. Everything was perfect. A week later I got myself a new monitor. No issues whatsoever. Because of the end of W7 support, I decided to upgrade yesterday to 10 by doing a clean install of 10. After updating everything I went ahead and played a game of LoL and my fps was around 120 but it was feeling as I was playing at 50fps. I switch to fullscreen mode from borderless and the issue was a tiny bit better but not fixed. Also, I noticed that some colors like black and green were at random times kinda flickering, as the brightness in these spots was changed really fast. I thought that maybe this was a problem with the windows10 and clean installed 7. Did everything as it was before the upgrade and I got the same weird lag.   
**Things I have tried:**  

* **DDU drivers and re install them**
* **DDU drivers and install older version**
* **Disable Freesync**
* **Ran a benchmark and received no warnings / errors**

Please let me know if u have any idea on what the problem could be. I am really confused since this problem started right after I installed windows 10 and I hadn't experienced anything before that.

Is it my PSU that is a VS corsair 450w? Or it is a gpu problem? I am really confused.

check what your monitors refresh rate is set to in the display settings and look at task manager to see if everything is recognised.  

Just now, sexy seal said:

check what your monitors refresh rate is set to in the display settings and look at task manager to see if everything is recognised.  

Normally it is 144hz when browsing etc. when playing in fullscreen if I alt tab, its like the monitor is 60hz

1 minute ago, switchbl6de said:

Normally it is 144hz when browsing etc. when playing in fullscreen if I alt tab, its like the monitor is 60hz

have a look in display settings and does this only happen in lol or in any game you play 

have a look in display settings and does this only happen in lol or in any game you play 

Tried overwatch had similar results...

Just now, switchbl6de said:

Tried overwatch had similar results...

what driver version are you running on the rx 580

1 minute ago, sexy seal said:

what driver version are you running on the rx 580

I was using the latest and then also tried with the 19.10 on both windows.
note: i was using the latest on windows 7 and everything was perfectly fine until i clean installed 10

5 minutes ago, switchbl6de said:

I was using the latest and then also tried with the 19.10 on both windows.
note: i was using the latest on windows 7 and everything was perfectly fine until i clean installed 10

im running version 19.12.3

im running version 19.12.3

Yes that was for me too