Cooler Master Keyboard RGB Software Not Working Help!!!!!!

So i go to download the portal to the rgb keyboard software for my sk630 and its just not opening the files but my cooler master mm830 has no issues working (rgb and keybinds work fine) but i just cant get the keyboard software to open up for me at all. once it even said that i needed an application to use the software but my mouse works fine (after a couple tries downloading because that gave me a hard time at first but works fine now) and im not that tech savvy so im clueless. i may know how to build a computer but i sure do not know how to operate it lol 

16 minutes ago, manta0604 said:

So i go to download the portal to the rgb keyboard software for my sk630 and its just not opening the files but my cooler master mm830 has no issues working (rgb and keybinds work fine) but i just cant get the keyboard software to open up for me at all. once it even said that i needed an application to use the software but my mouse works fine (after a couple tries downloading because that gave me a hard time at first but works fine now) and im not that tech savvy so im clueless. i may know how to build a computer but i sure do not know how to operate it lol 

Could be that model keyboard doesn’t work with that software.  I hate this proprietary garbage.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.