Screen Freeze in Windows Boot, after new board installed

Go to solution Solved by Cedar,

Have you power cycled the machine? you should be able to access the bios, if you turn it off and on again and the monitor won't change it is probably a problem with your display, the display cable or the display port(s). 

If that doesn't work get a windows installer usb and boot to it and get advanced startup options. You should probably reinstall windows which is recommended when you get a new motherboard. 

Also I don't mean to sound passive aggressive but it is spelled "Ryzen" not "Rizon". Also ryzen CPUs use the AM4 socket not the AM3+ so your cpu is Not a ryzen. 

good luck man. You'll get it

Hello

I recently had a good friend install a new motherboard for me, it worked for the first day, had some issues the following day but ended up fixing them, they're the same issues I was having now however the technique seems to not be working this time, after power on and my motherboard beeps at me, Windows decides to take itself a good while to load, I mean it doesn't load at all. It is stuck on the picture below, I cannot access Bios setting,  I cannot access safe start, I'm running out of ideas, normally I don't do Post like this because I find a way to troubleshoot but this is starting to kick my butt lol

Computer Specs, (My apologies can't remember of the top of my head, against sorry)

RAM - 8GB DDR3

GPU - Radeon RX-570

CPU - AMD Rizon AM3+ 8 Core

PCU - 600 Watts outage 

Mother Board - MSI AM3+ socket

Windows 10

1 TB drive HDD

2 TB drive HDD

1577590577542303545676302988004.jpg

Have you power cycled the machine? you should be able to access the bios, if you turn it off and on again and the monitor won't change it is probably a problem with your display, the display cable or the display port(s). 

If that doesn't work get a windows installer usb and boot to it and get advanced startup options. You should probably reinstall windows which is recommended when you get a new motherboard. 

Also I don't mean to sound passive aggressive but it is spelled "Ryzen" not "Rizon". Also ryzen CPUs use the AM4 socket not the AM3+ so your cpu is Not a ryzen. 

11 hours ago, Cedar said:

Ya sorry bout the computer knowledge, I'll get the Windows USB and giver her a try thanks m8