Ryzen 2700x RAM frequency issue

Hi,

I have a new system that is a Ryzen 2700x, with 2x16GB of Corsair Vengance RGB Pro C16 3200MHz. However, I can only get it to run at 2133MHz and I'd like to get it to go at the rated frequency at least,

I'm farily new to full PC systems so may have missed some BIOS tweak but ive tried most things that appear to be obvious going through my mobo's BIOS settings and I cant get it to go any faster,

The part no. for the RAM is CMW32GX4M2C3200C16, and the mobo is an ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming,

Can you help please? 

I have almost same parts and same problem.

My parts:

AMD Ryzen 7 2700

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 C16 (32GB)

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

Memory speed 2133 MHz works fine, but if I use Ai Overlock Tuner and D.O.C.P. (regonize my ram) the system does not boot. Upgraded to the latest bios. Any ideas how to proceed with the problem?

Have either of you tested your ram stick in the other slots? I ask as I have a similar issue with my new system, have a 3900x and Asus rig strix-e x570 mobo, if I use slots A1 & B1 it will not post using D.O.C.P but if I move them to slots A2 & B2 my ram not only runs at D.O.C.P settings but can overclock them too.

You can also test by turning D.O.C.P on and then manually adjust the frequency to a lower setting and see if it posts, my ram is 4000Mhz, but can't go above 3000Mhz unless in second set of slots.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely give that a go!

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately this didn't work for me. Think I'm going to have to try some different RAM...

Did you enable XMP / AMP?

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking