Mobo support headset?

Have a Gigabyte B450 aorous (pro wifi ATX) Motherboard, was wondering whether it has a supported jack as my headset came with only 1 3.5mm jack (audio and mic). I just tried all the jacks but didn't seem to work (Maybe something in the software I missed?), but I don't think a mobo in 2019 wouldn't be able to support a headset. An no 'headset connection', my f panel only has 2 inputs, audio and mic, so when I plug my headphone into each one I only get audio or mic. 

Sounds like you accidentally bought a PS4 headset. PCs take USB or dual 3.5mm(has a splitter with two, one for mic, one for speakers) jack headsets. You will need to buy a splitter or return it and get one that is specifically for PC or is compatible with both.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

Sounds like you accidentally bought a PS4 headset. PCs take USB or dual 3.5mm(has a splitter with two, one for mic, one for speakers) jack headsets. You will need to buy a splitter or return it and get one that is specifically for PC or is compatible with both.

I bought a cheap as logitech one, (logitech H151, got some time ago) and it says compatible with computer. Is there another way apart from getting a splitter?

1 minute ago, NeoSk11zle said:

I bought a cheap as logitech one, (logitech H151, got some time ago) and it says compatible with computer. Is there another way apart from getting a splitter?

The 3.5mm jack on this is the one that has both mic and speakers in one connection. Most motherboards have a separate jack for speakers and mic. You need to buy a splitter for that to work on your PC like the one pictured below.

image.png.f93e9708b04f976c42a6e6af83fb72f2.png

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

2 minutes ago, NeoSk11zle said:

If it is compatible with PC then it should have come with a splitter, if you have had it for awhile it's more than likely you just lost it or didn't notice it in the box. You will have to get a splitter or maybe a standalone microphone. Really your only options are splitter, standalone mic, or new headset.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 minute ago, Xiee said:

The 3.5mm jack on this is the one that has both mic and speakers in one connection. Most motherboards have a separate jack for speakers and mic. You need to buy a splitter for that to work on your PC like the one pictured below.

image.png.f93e9708b04f976c42a6e6af83fb72f2.png

okay, thanks.

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

If it is compatible with PC then it should have come with a splitter, if you have had it for awhile it's more than likely you just lost it or didn't notice it in the box. You will have to get a splitter or maybe a standalone microphone. Really your only options are splitter, standalone mic, or new headset.

I will probs just get splitter :)