Pc acting weirdly

Gustavo Dutra

Ok so, i think some of you saw me saying that my keyboard and mouse and so on wasn't turning on while my pc was. Now waiting one entire day, my pc finally worked again. And by worked again i mean the keyboard, mouse and hdmi all worked again.

Temps are : cpu min / max on idle

35    58

Temps are : gpu min / max on idle

34   55

Specs : rzen7 2700x, gtx 1080, 16 ram, 120ssd, 1tg memory disc and motherboard  gigabyte b450m gaming.

I don't know much about pcs but i'm trying to. So with that in mind. What might be happening with my pc ? 

I already bought a new motherboard since that's probably the issue here. No worries i got another psu as well. Also yes my pc is a bit dirty but in the next 3 to 5 days i'm going to clean it again. I don't think that's because of the dirt really but i'm not the expert here so yeah....

For new people who didn't see my first post problem : ------------------------------------------ >

My keyboard, mouse and hdmi wasn't working when turning up the pc.

All fans were working and their leds. I didn't know if my cpu was working but its fan was.

gpu was working too but no display.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------