Star wars jedi fallen order

Fzinho

Why does this game still has performancr issues on my ps4 slim even tho its updated to newest version. Game has fps drops but not for long but its really irittating. Anyone else still havibg fps drops eveb after final update?

20 hours ago, Fzinho said:

Why does this game still has performancr issues on my ps4 slim even tho its updated to newest version. Game has fps drops but not for long but its really irittating. Anyone else still havibg fps drops eveb after final update?

The PS4 slim is still basically using just a node-shrunk version of the original hardware - it's possible that the devs simply couldn't get it running that well on the PS4. I've heard the Xbox One/One S had occasional dips into the 20's - your PS4 slim is likely similar.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

18 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

The PS4 slim is still basically using just a node-shrunk version of the original hardware - it's possible that the devs simply couldn't get it running that well on the PS4. I've heard the Xbox One/One S had occasional dips into the 20's - your PS4 slim is likely similar.

Game is running fine now bit there som kind of blue buggy textures popping on the walls for couple of secs when spinning camera i saw it on yt also i guess they need to patch that up

Just now, Fzinho said:

Game is running fine now bit there som kind of blue buggy textures popping on the walls for couple of secs when spinning camera i saw it on yt also i guess they need to patch that up

Yeah could definitely be a bug. If you're really concerned, I'd delete the game and re-install it.

Before you do that, however, try and get some pictures of the texture bugging out, and submit a bug report to EA so they know to fix it:

https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/faq/what-do-i-do-if-i-have-a-complaint/

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

22 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

And btw peopke make games on base/slim consoles type thats what i heard and then they just make small upgrades for enchanded versions of consoles so they cqn run it up on 4k with better graphics

Just now, Fzinho said:

And btw peopke make games on base/slim consoles type thats what i heard and then they just make small upgrades for enchanded versions of consoles so they cqn run it up on 4k with better graphics

Each Dev does things a little differently, but commonly yes, they tend to target the base console and then make improvements for the enhanced consoles and for PC - in fact, I believe that Sony and MS both force devs to make a game compatible with both the base consoles and the enhanced ones.