Intel Core i5 - 4570

MSI Z97S Krait Edition

Corsair DDR3 (2 x 8GB) 1600 MHz

Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - HDD

Adata 256 GB - SSD (Boot Drive)

Corsair VS 450W (80 +)

GTX 1050ti 

NZXT S340 Case

My question is, since the Cpu is old, will there be bottlenecks with GTX 1050ti or it will be fine.

18 minutes ago, Demolisher82515 said:

Dear All,

I am planning to build an a budget PC with these parts:

Intel Core i5 - 4570

MSI Z97S Krait Edition

Corsair DDR3 (2 x 8GB) 1600 MHz

Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - HDD

Adata 256 GB - SSD (Boot Drive)

Corsair VS 450W (80 +)

GTX 1050ti 

NZXT S340 Case

My question is, since the Cpu is old, will there be bottlenecks with GTX 1050ti or it will be fine.

why not amd and what is your budget and 1050ti is worthless and vs is dangerous

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

no cpu will truly bottleneck a gpu. that said there are a lot of new parts that absolutely blow everything out of the water in your build for super cheap prices at the moment.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

26 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

no cpu will truly bottleneck a gpu. that said there are a lot of new parts that absolutely blow everything out of the water in your build for super cheap prices at the moment.

Thats good to hear, My only other question is which Graphic card should i get with this CPU?

56 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

why not amd and what is your budget and 1050ti is worthless and vs is dangerous

GTX 1050ti is not my best choice but I only picked out just to be on the safe side if there were any bottleneck issues. Having said that, which graphic card should I go for in my situation, since changing my CPU is not an option at the moment.   

I ran a GTX 1050TI Zotac Mini with a i5-3400 before with 8gb of ram and it had little to no bottle necking?
Keep in mind I had a decent stable overclock on my one though. But wait for others opinions and replies on this though!

48 minutes ago, Demolisher82515 said:

GTX 1050ti is not my best choice but I only picked out just to be on the safe side if there were any bottleneck issues. Having said that, which graphic card should I go for in my situation, since changing my CPU is not an option at the moment.   

how about RX570? in my place its same price. idk if its going to bottleneck.

how about add SSD?.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

8 hours ago, Demolisher82515 said:

Just get the most expensive gpu that you can afford, the more money you spend, the more performance you get. 

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

15 hours ago, Wolfycapt said:

how about RX570? in my place its same price. idk if its going to bottleneck.

how about add SSD?.

I have thought of having RX 570, still not sure on the bottleneck situation but I have SSD as a boot drive so I should be fine 

Why use a Z series board with a locked CPU? You'll only be able to pickup a hundred maybe 150 mhz OC from base clock increase. Maybe you could get higher with a strap if the thing will even boot but I've had little to no luck with that on locked Haswell.