Future custom loop case

I have been unhappy with my Phantom 410 for a while. I still like the look of it, but there are some cheap plastic bits that have broken and there's not much room for a custom loop in the future.

I've never done a custom loop so that will be an adventure in and of itself, but I want to first and foremost get a case with plenty of water cooling options.

I have been thinking about the h440, the 750d, the 760t, and the Phantek Enthoo primo. Size and price aren't really a concern, it's all about design and function. Any advice is appreciated.

Edit: current build in signature if you're curious. Also I wouldn't rule out other cases, those are just the ones I have been looking at the most.

I would personally get the 750D. They are all great cases and just get the one that looks best to you. They all have enough rad space to cool  your system.

Cosmos 2, 750D, Large Silverstone Cases (FT02/TJ11)

█ 

Not a huge fan of the Silverstone cases but I have heard good things about the Cosmos 2. I'll take another look at it. Thanks.

Out of those my vote goes for the Primo The P630 and 750D are also good choices. Also theres Case Labs if you want to crazy with your loop

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR

Out of those my vote goes for the Primo

doesnt necessarily have to be out of those choices, those were just the ones I was looking at the most. Thanks for the reply

H440. Dual 360 rad space in a mid tower, and you get to keep a mechanical drive in there even with the front completely full.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

I have been unhappy with my Phantom 410 for a while. I still like the look of it, but there are some cheap plastic bits that have broken and there's not much room for a custom loop in the future.

I've never done a custom loop so that will be an adventure in and of itself, but I want to first and foremost get a case with plenty of water cooling options.

I have been thinking about the h440, the 750d, the 760t, and the Phantek Enthoo primo. Size and price aren't really a concern, it's all about design and function. Any advice is appreciated.

Edit: current build in signature if you're curious. Also I wouldn't rule out other cases, those are just the ones I have been looking at the most.

If price or size are not a concern, then pre-order the new CaseLabs Mercury S8. There is a $40 off pre-order discount bringing this excellent case for $320 now: all aluminum, horizontal ATX and a decent size/price. You can also expand infinitely with pedestals for more watercooling but natively you can fit in dual 360 + dual 240 mm rads.

I would personally get the 750D. They are all great cases and just get the one that looks best to you. They all have enough rad space to cool  your system.

My vote goes for the 750D, since it's large but not over the top large.

Out of those my vote goes for the Primo The P630 and 750D are also good choices. Also theres Case Labs if you want to crazy with your loop

750D or H440. Please no Cosmos 2

Decided on the 750D. Prefer the look over the 760t, and though I like the H440 I wanted some more room in the case. Thanks all.

If price or size are not a concern, then pre-order the new CaseLabs Mercury S8. There is a $40 off pre-order discount bringing this excellent case for $320 now.

Went with the 750D. Not a fan of 'box' cases like that, to be honest. Thanks.

Decided on the 750D. Prefer the look over the 760t, and though I like the H440 I wanted some more room in the case. Thanks all.

Awesome choice i have my loop in a 750D. Id recommend a 240 60 or 80mm thick in the front and a 360 45mm thick in the top.

Went with the 750D. Not a fan of 'box' cases like that, to be honest. Thanks.

Good choice that as well, I have a 900D which I find to be "small" now though with all my components lol so just be aware of case limitations when they are filled up.