Headphones for gaming

Piconjis

Hey guys Ive been looking for gaming cans for quite a while now and Im torn betwen 3 choises

1. sennheiser hd 558

2. Audo technica ath ad700x

3. Beyerdynamic dt 990 pro + fiio e10

I would really apricciate if you could tell me which one is best for gaming (bf4,wow,lol,cod) and music(hip hop,techno,rap) i would also like them to be good for music and they have to be reaaaaaly comforable becaouse of thos long raid runs in wow :)

Thanks

Seeing the music you listen to, the dt990 will probably have the most bass, you'll probably like those the most.

I'd wait til someone like @EmoRarity or @ShearMe answers for better advice though, they know their stuff.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

yeah the DT990 is probably your best choice out of those, it has good bass, which is usually nice for your music choice. But you will probably need some sort of amplification, so a FiiO E10 (if you can find it) is a good choice for that. a FiiO E6 could probably also work alright. Or your motherboard might be strong enough, what kind is it? 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I have asus maximus vi hero motherboard

Doesn't say on ASUS' website if it has a high-powered headphone amp or not. If you're getting the DT990, just get it, and then see if it gets loud enough for you, if it isn't loud enough, then you can get an amp of some sort. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

990's but see if they run on your motherboard to exceptable levels before going and getting the E10.

I have asus maximus vi hero motherboard

That will be fine; maybe not terribly loud, bit fine.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

If you listen to music and especially those genres get the DT 990s they are really good.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x