Short USB A to B Cable Recommendation

ShredBird

Hey forumgoers!

I'm looking for a good and short (1.5 foot or shorter) USB A to USB B type cable to use with my DAC. I'm not looking for some snake-oil USB cable, just something well built that will get folded up and thrown in and out of a laptop bag. There are a few brands I like for braided cables and whatnot, but a lot them don't offer short cables.

Anwyay, I was just curious of what other people may use with their DACs and if they had any recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

I use a Amazon basics cable with my DAC works fine and is a decent quality cable

7 hours ago, ShredBird said:

Hey forumgoers!

I'm looking for a good and short (1.5 foot or shorter) USB A to USB B type cable to use with my DAC. I'm not looking for some snake-oil USB cable, just something well built that will get folded up and thrown in and out of a laptop bag. There are a few brands I like for braided cables and whatnot, but a lot them don't offer short cables.

Anwyay, I was just curious of what other people may use with their DACs and if they had any recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

This is the one I use, and seems to be what you're looking for.

https://www.amazon.ca/UGREEN-Printer-Computer-Scanner-Brother/dp/B00P0FO1P0/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=usb+b+to+a&qid=1576931908&sr=8-3

I normally go with UGREEN cables because they have served me well so far. These cables only transfer digital data, not analog, so build build quality should be just good enough to not be teared apart when you touch it.