CS:go fps issues

Ilikchese

Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone has any suggested fixes for a lower than expected cs:go fps. After I upgraded to a GTX 1080, I was expecting around 300fps average while in game at 1080p low, but in reality it hovers around 150 fps. Not bad, but Im really confused as to the cause. The only benchmark I've run is unigine heaven, which gave me a ~110 fps average on Max 1080p, which seems about right if a little low.

System specs:
Ryzen 5 2600 w/ stock cooler
Gigabyte GTX 1080 g1 gaming
ASRock x470 sli/ac
2x8gb Corsair vengeance 3200 OC'd to 3400 mhz

Fps in Overwatch seems to be about correct based on YouTube benchmarks that I've watched (the only other popular game I own to benchmark with).

Fixes I've attempted:
-run DDU and reinstall driver and change settings (best performance instead of optimal power etc.)
-Flashed vbios

I bought the card used if that makes a difference.

It's a good idea to check thermals, if the card was dusty and the previous owner didn't take care of it, it could be thermal throttling during games that last longer... Also check the GPU activity during games as it may be an issue of bottlenecking (I highly doubt this thought).

Have you used the developers console to uncap the framerate?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I would feel assured that, if other benchmarks are working as they should be, there is a setting you are missing (some games you have to get into a system file to change frame cap, etc).  A 1080 I would assume would be over 200 FPS.  Probably some setting you are missing.

If you are getting normal benchmarks and performance on every other game, I wouldn't worry about it (ie if you are just using this as a benchmark assessment).  CSGO is old, way past its time, and honestly if you are getting 150 FPS there you wont be held back unless you are as good as the esports pros.  If all else (FPS on every other benchmark) on your system is functioning normally, I would ignore it.

El Zoido:  9900k + RTX 4090 / 32 gb 3600mHz RAM / z390 Aorus Master 

The Box:  3900x + RTX 3080 /  32 gb 3000mHz RAM / B550 MSI mortar 

Hit the ~ key, type fps_max 0 and hit "enter". If hitting the ~ key does nothing, go into your setting and enable Developers Console. If your frames don't change you can try right-clicking on the game in steam > properties > launch options > type "+fps_max 0" without the quotations and try that. 

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]