Restart While Gaming (Tired of it)

So flashback to July the 21th I got myself a RX560 4gb for my Q9650.

I got a Cooler Master Elite 400w psu to replace my CiT 480w (I gave it to my friend)

I had a restart while i was playing PES 2020 (August maybe) SO i took out the CM 400w and replaecd it with a Antec HCG 520(Both Used) (Please note that Its very very difficult to get Box packed PSU in my country also they are Double the price if available).

But still i was having Restarts while gaming. I literally tried everything But it went all in vain.

I changed my Mobo 3 times (Which costed 30$) But this was unsuccesfull as i still got restart under load.

I changed my Processor , My ram But stil "NO"

Now i have changed my GPU to a GTX950 2gb from "msi" and upgraded to a LGA 1155 i3 2120.

But still getting this problem. I am so done with it now.I am a school student and my Parent wont gimme even a buck for my PC upgradation So i have to save and upgrade it myself. I spent around 300$ for this PC (Way Over Priced).

But Still it wont work and thats making me disappointed.

I literally tried everything .

Changed ALL THE PARTS.

But Still don't work.

Any Thing that will help will be Hugely Appreciated....

===Also I never had any problem with CiT 480w psu and a GTX650 (Before upgradation). I just replaced the psu to remove any risk.

I will try to fetch the old psu and see.

====Help Please

None of these PSUs are good, quite possibly that's why you were getting restarts, even though RX460 isn't particularly power hungry GPU, these PSUs are all group regulated which is no-no for any modern PC.

What kinds of restarts ? With stop code or plain hard reset ?

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

24 minutes ago, Juular said:

None of these PSUs are good, quite possibly that's why you were getting restarts, even though RX460 isn't particularly power hungry GPU, these PSUs are all group regulated which is no-no for any modern PC.

What kinds of restarts ? With stop code or plain hard reset ?

NO BSODS or anything Just screen goes black and it restarts. Its like Plugging from outlet and instantly plugging in

Check CPU thermals. Does it restart in any games or some specific ones ? Does it restart in CPU & GPU stress tests too ?

16 minutes ago, Juular said:

Check CPU thermals. Does it restart in any games or some specific ones ? Does it restart in CPU & GPU stress tests too ?

CPU never goes more than 60 C

Same story with the GPU's.

Yes it restarts in Stress tests.

3 minutes ago, Sumolizer said:

CPU never goes more than 60 C

Same story with the GPU's.

Yes it restarts in Stress tests.

It's PSU

I mean, there's also a possibility that it's motherboard or RAM too, but these PSUs are terrible anyway.

Run Memtest86 to check RAM.

1 hour ago, Juular said:

I mean, there's also a possibility that it's motherboard or RAM too, but these PSUs are terrible anyway.

Run Memtest86 to check RAM.

well i replaced ram around 5 times or so.

So that will rule ram out.

PSU?

Are u sure?

Cz it should be a mother of coincedence that Both PSU had same problems

It may be motherboard. Do you get restarts both in GPU and CPU stress tests ? Does it happen any faster in one of them ? Stress test GPU with Furmark and CPU with OCCT.

23 hours ago, Juular said:

It may be motherboard. Do you get restarts both in GPU and CPU stress tests ? Does it happen any faster in one of them ? Stress test GPU with Furmark and CPU with OCCT.

It cant be the motherboard.

I have replaced it 4 times (1 in upgradation tho)

23 hours ago, Juular said:

Do you get restarts both in GPU and CPU stress tests ? Does it happen any faster in one of them ? Stress test GPU with Furmark and CPU with OCCT.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, Juular said:

It's PSU

This would be my guess as well, something related to power.  Honestly, troubleshooting this kind of stuff is what I hate the most about building and upgrading computers.  You almost have to have a separate set of known working components you can substitute in to test with in order to successfully troubleshoot a problem or you potentially end up spending a ton of time and money have to chase the problem by replacing each component until you get lucky and figure out what the real problem is.   Still in this case, I would probably have started at the PSU.