Direct X Errors in COD Modern Warfare and Apex

2 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Guess you can narrow it down. If cod is the only game giving the issue, googling that would yield a result. 

Thats how i fixed my game anyway. But you’d need to be certain that’s the only time it does it. 

I've spent so long looking on other forums of other people getting the same direct x errors as me on modern warfare but haven't been able to find any fixes yet, also have a ticket open with activation and stuff but it's been almost a week on that and still no reply which is typical lol.

I said in reply to @Polyvalent earlier about overclocks though that that nothing was overclocked, but i actually think my gpu is factory overclocked and i didnt even realise:

https://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/zotac-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-amp-extreme-review,39.html

The sample speeds above are the clocks of the card i have, where the reference clocks above are the clocks of a normal 1080ti - if i want to change the clocks back to that of a normal 1080ti, can i just go into the bios and change the clocks to be the same as the reference clocks above?