how to contact amd for loud fan

Dehaka

i got a 3400g and the fan is very loud, exactly like from 0:09 in here 

i used their online warranty form last week and still no response. i've seen plenty of people (including the uploader of that vid) get fan replacement. whats an effective way to get them to respond? this fan noise is unbelievable, this isn't me being picky, the fan is way too loud. even after i changed to DC instead of pwm its still a bit loud at idle, and it spins up like crazy to untolerable sound levels just browsing the web, many other people ive read have felt exactly the same.

Keep spamming them with support requests

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Get a better cooler. High fan speed makes noise.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

9 minutes ago, asand1 said:

Get a better cooler. High fan speed makes noise.

This

While AMD may eventually get to you, a cheap cooler like even a snowman will be better and less of a headache.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Just for extra info: Saw a video the other day that new 3xxx series chips are using an all-aluminum heatsink, instead of the copper vapor chamber used previously.

The new fans are made by Foxconn, instead of Cooler Master previously, and operate at 3K RPM vs the older 2K RPM on Ryzen 1xxx & 2xxx chips. 

I have a 2700 with the Wraith Spire and it tops at 2400 RPM after heavy gaming. Temps are around 60-65°c. 

So I'm not too surprised at the noise of the new cooler, though I'd have hoped the customer service would be better.

Best of luck. 

47 minutes ago, Kc7vwc said:

Just for extra info: Saw a video the other day that new 3xxx series chips are using an all-aluminum heatsink, instead of the copper vapor chamber used previously.

Can confirm the Wraith Stealth (3200g,3400g, 3600) that came with my 3600 back in October was like this, similarly the Wraith Spire (3600x) i bought but swapped for Snowman (Hyper 212 from ali basically) also had no vaporchamber, since i picked up the Snowman at same time i never tried the spire, but heard its atleast better. 

AMD has some decent coolers that come with some of their CPUs, but the current Wraith Stealth isn't one of them.