Can you Boot a PC with JUST a 4770k?

Yes it has integrated graphics.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

can i suggest a 9590 and a 290x for maximum heat output? it makes for a cozy oven that bakes great muffins.

Global warming anyone?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Yes, the intel core i7 4770K has intel HD 4600 integrated graphics. The integrated graphics can actually be used for exceptional gaming to some extent. You can also over clock the 4770K given that it is a part of the K series lineup. 

Global warming anyone?

look at my signature.. look at my folding stats and tell me what with a straight face!, nahh :P, not so much global warming but i do care about our enviorment, im mostly about efficiency, if you are going to be using power have a sensible reason for doing so, don't waste it, have what you are doing be optimal for the task at hand achieving it as neatly as possible, and the energy in itself should be acquired efficiently, we really have long ways to go on that last part, don't use a triple - 4 way 290x system with a 1600 watt powersupply for gaming just for the heck of it, because that is a ugly and silly solution.