PC Build Upgrade Help for Content Creation

Hi there!

I have been planning for a PC Upgrade with its main use for YouTube Content Creation which means heavy usage of Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro & OBS Studio. 

This is currently my build which I built in 2016.

MoBo - Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION - MSI

CPU - Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz

RAM - 2 x Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3000MHz C16 DDR4

Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I mainly want to have a workstation PC which can have very fast Premiere Pro Render times and allows me to record in high FPS+Bitrate in OBS even when I have 3 monitors active.

I am not very familiar with newer parts but I have heard Ryzen is better for Content creation?In that case, will I have to change the motherboard?Also would you recommend SLI?
I would appreciate the help, I am fine with high end parts. 

Thank you. 

What is your location and budget? Do you already have some parts you can reuse, like hdds, ssds, maybe the gpu?

32 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

What is your location and budget? Do you already have some parts you can reuse, like hdds, ssds, maybe the gpu?

I am from Singapore and my budget at max is $4000 USD for this upgrade. Yes, I already have HDDs (Barracuda Pro HDs) & SSDs (500GB Samsung EVO SSD on which I have my OS and other programs installed) which I can reuse and I do have Nvidia GTX 1080 which I want to reuse in the build. 

Unfortunately pcpartpicker singapore doesn't have prices for most of these, so I put together the best part list possible, and definitely under $4000 and see what you can find on your local market

25 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Unfortunately pcpartpicker singapore doesn't have prices for most of these, so I put together the best part list possible, and definitely under $4000 and see what you can find on your local market

Thanks so much, this definitely helps a lot.