Rainbow6/wraith prism/mystic light conflict

Justapersononthenet

Seriously wtf, after shifting tides my pc on boot changes the wraith prism control to the mystic light software (even if unlinked and if wraith hid enabled or disabled on bootup) and when booting r6 my function lights turn on for a few secs then the prism turns off completley

My coller leds are wired via usb and should be controlled by the proprietary app witch worked fine for a year, didn't yet update bios (last year version I think) , reinstalled cm software, turned on off wraith HID on bootup(no msi control for bootup),

a solution would be to unplug the usb cable since it should store data but meh, also turning off siege doesen't turn the lights on again

2700x

x470 gaming pro carbon

sorry for some typing errors but this is pissing me off and I want my rgb fps boost back :)

writing to ubisoft rn

The best way to do the wraith lights is to set and forget, because once you enable the color setting it's saved to the cooler's small onboard memory and you can leave the USB unplugged. It's super handy both for neatness and to reduce RGB software interference

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

The best way to do the wraith lights is to set and forget, because once you enable the color setting it's saved to the cooler's small onboard memory and you can leave the USB unplugged. It's super handy both for neatness and to reduce RGB software interference

yes, already read that on another forum, don't need any more usb2 ports atm and the cable is not bothering me, I'd like to keep it if this is fixable,just in case the leds bother me, but yes that's an option