help new 2 watercooling

Go to solution Solved by Leonard,

hey ok so i need some help on how do go about this i have never watercooled befor and im looking into doing it soon and would like 2 no whats a good site 2 buy from and whats good 2 use i have a 1155 mobo and a have a evga 780 ti hydro copper so would like 2 no how 2 go about doing all this and whats a good parts im pc build is blue and black

Here are some good sites to buy from....http://www.frozencpu.com/index.html and http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php they also offer help with any questions you may have.

hey ok so i need some help on how do go about this i have never watercooled befor and im looking into doing it soon and would like 2 no whats a good site 2 buy from and whats good 2 use i have a 1155 mobo and a have a evga 780 ti hydro copper so would like 2 no how 2 go about doing all this and whats a good parts im pc build is blue and black

Dat english doe, but in all seriousness the best way to go about it is watching some tutorials on youtube about watercooling. EK has some really good water cooling components, the best way to go about it is draw/plan it out with the blocks that you will need, rads, a res, pump, tubes. Mapping it out can help a lot to make sure you are using the correct fittings. 

what the hell is wrong with my english

It's just your grammar and punctuation, makes it harder to understand. 

nvm all ask a diff fourm for help

We are all here to help you, we just need some more information about your current system. Such as the case, powersupply maybe, motherboard. That sort of stuff

its a msi z77A-gd65  fractal arc xl case corsair rm 1000  gpu evga 780 ti hydro copper

Have you checked out the water cooling section of the forum yet? There are a lot of stickied threads that might help you out. :)

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/36-water-cooling/

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

If you ask for help, the best way to go about it is to ask properly and with some decency and courtesy towards those who will be helping you. 

E.g. 

Hey guys, 

I need some help with watercooling which I have never done before. I'm looking into doing it soon and would like to know what is a good site to buy from and what is good to use. I have a 1155 mobo, an EVGA 780 Ti Hydro Copper, so I would like to know how to go about doing all this and what parts are good. The PC is blue and black. 

Thanks. 

Is it really that hard to speak proper English?

Seriously?

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

nvm all ask a diff fourm for help

Im sorry but this is too funny xD wait my bad 2 funny.

and yeah as they said look up videos and i got my parts from ncix. I would suggest getting parts where they have an actually store. the reason why being is that water cooling tends to go wrong specially when you are doing it for the first time, so with an actually store it would help you with returns and saving on the shipping fees.

really rude members on this site

Well, you are basically wasting peoples time by not cooperating. Watch the water cooling guide Linus made. I linked it below. It's split up into several parts.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Here are some good sites to buy from....http://www.frozencpu.com/index.html and http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php they also offer help with any questions you may have.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.