Wireless solution for iems

Hello! So I've been looking at getting myself some tin hifi t3 IEMs for the upcoming holiday season, but I wanted a more portable wireless solution for when I workout. I was wondering what the best solution is for wireless audio with these IEMs is for an affordable price (preferably under $50). 

Thanks! 

Just saying unless you plan to use your IEMS elsewhere, you just better off getting a pair of regular Bluetooth earbuds. With that in mind I would reccomend the Fiio RCBT

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

Just saying unless you plan to use your IEMS elsewhere, you just better off getting a pair of regular Bluetooth earbuds. With that in mind I would reccomend the Fiio RCBT

I'm doing to be using them in my home setting, I just want to be able to use them during a workout. 

11 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I have a quick question about the connection (since I see reviews about bad connection, and I've had bad experiences in the past). Have you had any problems with audio cutting out whether it be a bad mmcx connection/bad Bluetooth connection?

10 minutes ago, TheNFactor said:

I have a quick question about the connection (since I see reviews about bad connection, and I've had bad experiences in the past). Have you had any problems with audio cutting out whether it be a bad mmcx connection/bad Bluetooth connection?

Not really, I don't use mine much and I have my phone in my pocket 100% of the time.

My life

1 hour ago, TheNFactor said:

Hello! So I've been looking at getting myself some tin hifi t3 IEMs for the upcoming holiday season, but I wanted a more portable wireless solution for when I workout. I was wondering what the best solution is for wireless audio with these IEMs is for an affordable price (preferably under $50). 

Thanks! 

Why the t3? I own them and will say they are not particularly enjoyable for me. Unless when eq'd or foam modded

2 hours ago, rice guru said:

Why the t3? I own them and will say they are not particularly enjoyable for me. Unless when eq'd or foam modded

I've seen that they get a good rep and I like warm sounding buds. If you have other suggestions at around the same price point I'm open to suggestions. 

9 hours ago, TheNFactor said:

I've seen that they get a good rep and I like warm sounding buds. If you have other suggestions at around the same price point I'm open to suggestions. 

I would instead suggest the kz zsx or the Blon BL o3 , just get new tips and a new cable a d it becomes a great iem.  The t3 is decent but the 8k spike makes everything very sibilant and the only good tins from my experience are the t2 , t4 and p1.