Help With A New z390 Build

Hello, I have built a pc in the past around 6 years ago (i7 4th gen gaming pc) and am in need of an upgrade in order to play newer games at a better resolution etc. however i've encountered a few problems finding a reliable motherboard. My budget is around £1700 but i can be flexible, here is my current mockup feel free to suggest replacements for any other items.

PCPartPicker Part List:

7 minutes ago, R3TROSPECTIVE said:

Hello, I have built a pc in the past around 6 years ago (i7 4th gen gaming pc) and am in need of an upgrade in order to play newer games at a better resolution etc. however i've encountered a few problems finding a reliable motherboard. My budget is around £1700 but i can be flexible, here is my current mockup feel free to suggest replacements for any other items.

PCPartPicker Part List:

Hello,

Here is something better :

You can also consider AMD as they are really good now too :) 

You really do not need that expensive CPU cooler.

And i would go for the Corsair ML PRO fans, far better.

All the rest looks fine to me.

Edit: @Plouffe is right, go for the 9700k it rocks!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 minute ago, Plouffe said:

Thank you,

My main worry with the motherboard was that i heard the VRMs on some z390 boards weren't as good so i may consider the AMD option.

Also thanks for the better suggested parts I will definitely replace the G.Skill ram with those Hyper X options ?

Just now, R3TROSPECTIVE said:

Thank you,

My main worry with the motherboard was that i heard the VRMs on some z390 boards weren't as good so i may consider the AMD option.

Also thanks for the better suggested parts I will definitely replace the G.Skill ram with those Hyper X options ?

The Aorus Elite is cheaper than the Pro but it will be able to OC an i9 so you are fine with the i7.

Yes they are as good for less so might save 10£ here and there.

With the same price you have also a 2080S instead of the 2070S.

4 minutes ago, R3TROSPECTIVE said:

My main worry with the motherboard was that i heard the VRMs on some z390 boards weren't as good so i may consider the AMD option

Well, in that regard you can save a lot of money on the CPU. A Ryzen 5 3600 and a B450 tomahawk Max is a lot cheaper and you could spend more money on the graphics card then, plus the 3600 comes with its own CPU cooler so if you didn't want to go crazy with the overclock then it's even more money saved, and you can probably get a 2080 ti

Also went with a cheaper SSD since this is a gaming PC 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, Constantin said:

You really do not need that expensive CPU cooler.

And i would go for the Corsair ML PRO fans, far better.

All the rest looks fine to me.

Edit: @Plouffe is right, go for the 9700k it rocks!

Thanks,

I went with the corsair cooler as i have an older one in my current pc and its served me well but if its not needed ill go for a cheaper one.

7 minutes ago, R3TROSPECTIVE said:

Thanks,

I went with the corsair cooler as i have an older one in my current pc and its served me well but if its not needed ill go for a cheaper one.

Here with what @Fasauceome suggested :) 

11 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Thank you all,

I'll keep my eyes out for any cyber monday deals before i get everything first, aswell i may splash abit on a different case as my Original build from 6 years ago was a Fractal Design R5 (i think) and i was going to go for a bit of a different case with a different Motherboard orientation ect. but I'm not that bothered so I might just stick with what i know and love, with Fractal. ?