Windows 8

Accessories

Qpad mk-50

Logitech g400

Logitech x-530

Steelseries sibera v2

Samsung 24" SyncMaster S24B350

20120807_134918-1.jpg?t=original&k=17cd8

20121002_144112.jpg?t=original&k=35eacaa20121002_150204.jpg?t=original&k=dc9952cImg_9730.jpg?t=original&k=d31393faNamnlos-1.png?t=original&k=50ca4dd4Img_0266.jpg?t=original&k=583ee1fbImg_0267.jpg?t=original&k=1a0438c9Img_0268.jpg?t=original&k=568c772aImg_0269.jpg?t=original&k=fd19d8d7Img_0539.jpg?t=original&k=0c928536

Img_0538.jpg?t=original&k=6f8c0f9b

I will upload pictures of my setup when my keyboard is dry and resembled.... Img_0540.jpg?t=original&k=6bfe791e

Sorry for bad English, but i try my best. ;)  

Amazing and the cable Management is really tidy considering there is so little space. On a  side note, isnt it not safe to open of a power supply?

Nice build!!!!! Really liking it. I like how you replaced the PSU fan, never really thought of doing that! Great idea and good work 

Amazing and the cable Management is really tidy considering there is so little space. On a  side note, isnt it not safe to open of a power supply?

As long as you dont change anything electrically, and you do it with it unplugged  i wouldn't see any risk. Its the same as messing with something inside your computer, i mean the worst it can do is smoke right?? :p

As long as you dont change anything electrically, and you do it with it unplugged  i wouldn't see any risk. Its the same as messing with something inside your computer, i mean the worst it can do is smoke right?? :P

Alright was thinking of changing mine after seeing this but mines hasnt really been noticeabl yet to me xD

ahh i love what you did with the psu nice touch :)

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

replacing the PSU fan, never saw that before, but not bad

Looks much cleaner than most Prodigy builds I have seen :D and I love the PSU fan mod, although was the fan loud anough for it to be worth the trouble?

Alright was thinking of changing mine after seeing this but mines hasnt really been noticeabl yet to me xD

But remember that you loose warranty if you open up the powersupply.

Looks much cleaner than most Prodigy builds I have seen :D and I love the PSU fan mod, although was the fan loud anough for it to be worth the trouble?

The psu fan was the loudest(in idle) and it don't take that much time. The only thing to worry about is that you loose the warranty.

The keyboard still works after a round of chocolate milk

Img_0541.jpg?t=original&k=1da4e520

Homemade cable channel.

Img_0547.jpg?t=original&k=53917bf1More comfortable to rest on the spacebar now!Img_0543.jpg?t=original&k=068778d0Img_0544.jpg?t=original&k=9e5ad5fdImg_0542.jpg?t=original&k=ad80b5eb

What happened to your S3? >.<

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I have that same dell monitor being used in tangent with my asus monitor.  :lol:

Wow, good idea changing the fan to a Noctua.

Only thing I'd be a little concerned with is the capacitors in the PSU still holding a charge which can be quite bad if you touch them!

Otherwise, nice build! I love Prodigy builds to bits.

CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | CPU:  i5 4570| CPU COOLER: Noctua NH-U12s | MOTHERBOARD: Asus H87-I Plus| RAM: Muskin Blackline 8GB | SSD: Samsung 830 128gb | 

SSD: Samsung 840 128gb SSD(Games) | GPU: Asus R9 270X DCUII | PSU: Seasonic 660w | MONITORS: LG 23" IPS 5ms |

What happened to your S3? >.<

I have dropped it, not once, not twice but many times. The drop that first cracked the screen was from maybe 2 meters right to gravel road.

May I ask where you got the inspiration to change the fan of your power supply? :) I'm quite curious to see if my videos are having any effect.

On another forum! If you want to see some crazy computers go to http://www.sweclockers.com/galleri (in Swedish, but you should manage to find something)

Wow, good idea changing the fan to a Noctua.

Only thing I'd be a little concerned with is the capacitors in the PSU still holding a charge which can be quite bad if you touch them!

Otherwise, nice build! I love Prodigy builds to bits.

actually i never had to touch any of the components in the psu to change the fan!