Cpu Upgrade vs 2nd PC for Capture

TravisTea

Been toying with the idea of building a second pc for game capture/streaming. My question is, would it be better to swap my R5 3600 for a 3900 and try that route, or build a second rig with my spare R7 1700? Cost would be about the same, if not a little more for the second pc. Not sure if this will matter, but my gpu is an RTX 2070.

can't you just use nvenc for streaming?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

24 minutes ago, Plutosaurus said:

can't you just use nvenc for streaming?

I believe so but I messed with several different settings trying to get clean playback of my gameplay with my recordings and it's always laggy and/or choppy looking. The visual quality isn't too good. Plus my system does take a slight performance beating while recording. I'm just trying to alleviate that and get my recording quality up to snuff, if that makes sense?