Steam 2019 best games!

So, 2019 is coming to an end, whats everyone favorite games of the year, steam-wise, or ya know feel free to mention other games that you really enjoy and wanna recommend to others if you think they may enjoy them. There are alot of good indie titles on steam that tend to get buried sadly. There were alot of great titles this year and i sadly havent gotten around to play them all what with life and everything. Anyway, heres my steam nominees, though i spent more time on The Witcher 3 then anything else since i still needed to do the dlcs and stuff...

https://store.steampowered.com/steamawards/nominations/76561198079345307?k=11856484785642880554

Edited by AntiHero

7 minutes ago, AntiHero said:

http:// https://store.steampowered.com/steamawards/nominations/76561198079345307?k=6778876568315546822

Fix your link.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

1 minute ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I wonder why people like code vein much more than god eater...?

honestly, never played it, totally willing to give it a chance though.

I can't vote twice, feelsbadman. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

1 minute ago, xAcid9 said:

I can't vote twice, feelsbadman. 

yeah i ran into that issue to sadly, would've put DMC 5 up there twice, same with sekiro.

1 minute ago, AntiHero said:

apparently they are on sale, so i guess i know what I'm doing once the semester ends. Games look real solid.

its a monster hunter game, which I played solo...

imo 2 rage burst is best, the ost is perfect, code vein &Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba also by 椎名 豪 Shiina Masaru

Not being able to vote the same game in multiple categories was a problem for me.  Linking the full rewards package to completion was another problem which will probably skew their results.  For example, I have no VR setup and have not played VR.  I voted Beat Saber in the category because I had heard the name here before and it came up as acceptable when entered.

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

its a monster hunter game, which I played solo...

imo 2 rage burst is best, the ost is perfect, code vein &Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba also by 椎名 豪 Shiina Masaru

Awesome, i picked em up, gimmie something to do soon as a clear NG+ on code vein!

1 minute ago, Worstcaster said:

Not being able to vote the same game in multiple categories was a problem for me.  Linking the full rewards package to completion was another problem which will probably skew their results.  For example, I have no VR setup and have not played VR.  I voted Beat Saber in the category because I had heard the name here before and it came up as acceptable when entered.

yeah i deff feel you on that one, something they should address! though beat saber deserves the vote for sure!

Just now, AntiHero said:

i picked em up, gimmie something to do soon as a clear NG+ on code vein!

i am still stuck in first mission, create you own character, I cannot find the names of CV!!!

2 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

i am still stuck in first mission, create you own character, I cannot find the names of CV!!!

you may have to explain that one abit more, sorry. can't find the names of CV (which i assume mean code vein)?

11 minutes ago, Worstcaster said:

Not being able to vote the same game in multiple categories was a problem for me.

It's just stupid not being able to nominate a game for multiple categories, since I just had to pick some random games I had never even heard of for the other categories.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

6 minutes ago, AntiHero said:

sorry. can't find the names of CV (which i assume mean code vein)?

I cant think of any good name, so I wanna respect the voice actors/ original main character  by their names when possible

3 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I cant think of any good name, so I wanna respect the voice actors/ original main character  by their names when possible

oooo gotcha, an issue that has plagued many a table top and video gamer for years past and years to come!