In Win 904 ATX case power supply space

Hi everyone! first post <3

Wanted to talk a bit about the in win 904 case; more directly the psu tray.

So, I know this wont be a very popular case due to the price but for some this information could be important.

I happened to fit my evga 750g in the psu tray with a little over 1/2 inch (15mm) to spare for my modular cables.

The official In Win manufacturing spec says the max size of the power supply is 180mm (exactly the length of my psu).

With some clever maneuvering and cable pressure I was able to fit my modular cables through the cable management hole

with the psu mounted. IT IS VERY TIGHT. There are also the front io port cables that I threaded through the same

cable management hole as well (im an ocd freak and love my cable management). All in all it took me a good 30 minutes

to configure the cables and insert the psu just right so that they would fit.

Here are some photos of the clearances. the measuring tape photo is a little misleading from the angle it was taken.

the exact measurement from the back of the tray to the front is 7 5/8 inches (195mm)

lZLCcbf.jpgufSo0d8.jpgy56sLz5.jpgPJd0FzV.jpg

There are a lot of psu's only 16 or 15cm long. why did you buy a 18cm long psu? But good to know :D

There are a lot of psu's only 16 or 15cm long. why did you buy a 18cm long psu? But good to know :D

Oh definitely. I bought the psu about a year ago, 10 year warranty and a great deal so I swooped it up.

Im just super happy I didnt have to buy a new one to comply with this case. I think 180mm and under is

pretty much standard for all psu's under 850watt.

Obviously the objective of posting this was that if you indeed wanted this case and had a psu or my

size you can make it work  :P