How is this prebuilt?

I am very sorry to inform you that I am not building a pc, I would love to but I'm too scared to try.

But anyway I found this budget gaming pc and I need to know how it's going to run before I buy it it's my first gaming pc and I would love some feedback :)

it's an ASUS ROG gl10 

• ROG Strix GL10 Gaming Desktop with 22" Gaming Monitor and Total Defense Internet Security Hard Drive Capacity1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
PRODUCT FEATURES:
  • Processor BrandAMD
  • RAM8 GB DDR4 
  • Processor Speed3.6GHz (32M cache, up to 4.4GHz)
  • Processor ModelAMD 8-Core RYZEN 7 3700X CPU, 3.6GHz
  • Graphics CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
  • price is about 700 dollars 
  •  

Good for an overpriced workstation, pretty bad for a gaming pc. How much do you want to spend?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

@Slottr

The price is about 700 dollars, I've watched some videos on the CPU and GPU configuration, and it seems to do good with no bottlenecking. But if I were to buy a new budget friendly GPU for this pc then what should I buy? 

Just now, Kiks1122 said:

@Slottr

The price is about 700 dollars, I've watched some videos on the CPU and GPU configuration, and it seems to do good with no bottlenecking. But if I were to buy a new budget friendly GPU for this pc then what should I buy? 

I would be bottlenecking. The 3700x is a pretty great chip, while your graphics processor is lacking.

Something like this would do you much better

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P