Can I use this desk mount monitor stand? (Details Inside)

Ajido

I currently am using this desk mount stand for my older 27" monitor I'm replacing this weekend. It says "fitting most screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes". The new monitor that is coming is the LG 32GK850G-B 32". It has 100x100mm mounts in the back and weighs 14.8 lbs. Is the larger size going to be a problem for some reason, or will it be fine because it's well under the weight limit? Just wondering if I should shop for something now so it's here along with the monitor, or if I'm okay reusing this stand. Thank you and happy holidays!

2 minutes ago, Ajido said:

I currently am using this desk mount stand for my older 27" monitor I'm replacing this weekend. It says "fitting most screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes". The new monitor that is coming is the LG 32GK850G-B 32". It has 100x100mm mounts in the back and weighs 14.8 lbs. Is the larger size going to be a problem for some reason, or will it be fine because it's well under the weight limit? Just wondering if I should shop for something now so it's here along with the monitor, or if I'm okay reusing this stand. Thank you and happy holidays!

The size is not really an issue given it's weight limit which is more important, just use judgement to see how sturdy the mount is and ensure that it is securely well to a solid desk surface.