Help Identify 2080 Super GPU

MillerPanda

I know the card is a 2080 super "made by" HP. What i do not know is who really makes them and is it a basic board layout that I could get a full cover water block for.The blower style cooler seems to be uncommon/less favored on the 2080 Super.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you for your time

IMG_4898.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4897.jpg

IMG_4896.jpg

IMG_4902.jpg

Feel free to help me get better Folding/Boinc gear use my EVGA Affiliate Code: UXDU12XE8E

5 minutes ago, MillerPanda said:

I know the card is a 2080 super "made by" HP. What i do not know is who really makes them and is it a basic board layout that I could get a full cover water block for.The blower style cooler seems to be uncommon/less favored on the 2080 Super.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you for your time

IMG_4897.jpg

tbh it looks quite simular in design to the msi 2080 super aero

0610014_971390.jpg

or the asus 2080ti

Image result for hp 2080 super blower

other than that i cannot find any information on the one you posted 

9 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

how did you find that so quickly, i searched for like 10 minutes lol 

38 minutes ago, MillerPanda said:

Just searched HP RTX 2080, though I cannot find the info on the 2080 Super but it seems like the board is identical at least by looking at the back of it, you can double check by removing the cooler and compare it to the Founder's Edition Super right here

It's very likely just a founder's edition board with HP's own cooler

3439-pcb-front.jpg

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Thank you everyone. I do not know why I did not think to look up specs for the HP 2080.

Feel free to help me get better Folding/Boinc gear use my EVGA Affiliate Code: UXDU12XE8E

• 3 weeks later...

So just to let everyone know. I got the EKWB for the ref cards and it works great. Thank you again everyone for your help

22 minutes ago, MillerPanda said:

So just to let everyone know. I got the EKWB for the ref cards and it works great. Thank you again everyone for your help

make to sure to drain ur loop, unless you're linus

• 2 months later...

Hello by chance did you ever take off the OEM cooler and take pictures of the PCB? I wanna verify this is the right card (same one as in picture) and can be used with Corsairs Hydro X series.