I need to create a windows me usb stick

Lil Chillbil

Long story short, I need to install windows me onto my laptop. And I am having trouble finding a way to get the installer onto my usb stick. You see my laptop doesn't have a cd drive it just has dual usb 2 ports on either side. And any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

You could try Rufus.

wow, thanks for the speedy reply. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

But... why would someone willingly do that for Windows ME, of all operating systems?

Right, I'd rather have Windows Bob.  But you would probably have an even harder time installing that.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

Right, I'd rather have Windows Bob.  But you would probably have an even harder time installing that.

... what?

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Right, I'd rather have Windows Bob. But you would probably have an even harder time installing that.

... what?

Ah... Windows Bob. Never tried it my self, but it looks like Microsoft had a good idea and then half assed it by using graphic artists who they seem to have hired from the guild of artists who draw for children's books. The OS X dock is something akin to the same idea, if you look at the dock as a shelf. It's the idea of including real world practicality with operating system graphical interfaces, which I think is a little more effective than gamification as it makes it easier for the user to understand it's functions - though I do believe both concepts should be implemented.

As it stands I'm using Photobook OS 1.1... Or Windows 8.1. Tell me you don't see the similarities between metro and a common, physical photo book. It's in of it self kind of genius. Though I think they should've made more a more advance version on the desktop version so that metro could really utilize the screen real estate.

Thoroughness rating
#########

Ah... Windows Bob. Never tried it my self, but it looks like Microsoft had a good idea and then half assed it by using graphic artists who they seem to have hired from the guild of artists who draw for children's books. The OS X dock is something akin to the same idea, if you look at the dock as a shelf. It's the idea of including real world practicality with operating system graphical interfaces, which I think is a little more effective than gamification as it makes it easier for the user to understand it's functions - though I do believe both concepts should be implemented.

As it stands I'm using Photobook OS 1.1... Or Windows 8.1. Tell me you don't see the similarities between metro and a common, physical photo book. It's in of it self kind of genius. Though I think they should've made more a more advance version on the desktop version so that metro could really utilize the screen real estate.

Hmm... I don't think I ever used Windows Bob.

Huh.

GW2: Vettexl.9726