looking: new earbuds

Emiel458

I'm looking for some new earbuds in the budget range. Does anyone have some suggestions?

I've personally been happy with JBL.

Had a pair that costed me very little and lasted about 2 years, now got another set for 20 euros (JBL 2510) and that has been pretty good (for the week that I've had it, mind you).

Wired earbuds, both though.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Budget and what kind of music do you listen to and where do you think you will be buying it?

10 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Budget and what kind of music do you listen to and where do you think you will be buying it?

around 25 euros. i mostly listen to instrumental music and i'll be buying them in a local shop

21 minutes ago, Emiel458 said:

around 25 euros. i mostly listen to instrumental music and i'll be buying them in a local shop

maybe a pair of akg earbuds, if you can find some kz zsn pros those are pretty good or  blon bl03