Need some universal RGB syncing

kirtimaan01

Hi Everyone,

So my PC consists of 

G.Skill ram, Aorus x470 Gaming Wifi 7 mobo, MSI Gaming X trio GPU, AMD Wraith Prism cooler, Thermaltake RIING Trio RGB fans and cooler master ARGB fans.

Complete List here: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/RbYTwP

Any software so I can control them all together? Many times, their separate RGB softwares, ends up conflicting each other. 

Sadly no... They all feel they need to have there own controllers and software to control it... instead of working together and getting behind 1 platform to allow the customers more choices. This is a tactic to force customers to stay inside 1 ecosystem of manufacture to get things to work together properly like this.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

9 hours ago, kirtimaan01 said:

Hi Everyone,

So my PC consists of 

G.Skill ram, Aorus x470 Gaming Wifi 7 mobo, MSI Gaming X trio GPU, AMD Wraith Prism cooler, Thermaltake RIING Trio RGB fans and cooler master ARGB fans.

Complete List here: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/RbYTwP

Any software so I can control them all together? Many times, their separate RGB softwares, ends up conflicting each other. 

I think you can make the RAM work with RGB fusion - so with mobo, the thermaltake RIING stuff is also rgb fusion sync-able IF you have the controller hub, but the msi gpu will probs need its own software, and Idk about the wraith.

You should always plan ahead about software comp before building a system.