Good gaming headset for up to £60?

kingmustard

I want a cheap and cheerful headset to play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with (PC).

I've done the below research.

Any suggestions?

Sorted by price

eb_60headset-1.png.367f218c4edf3ef31dbdfcf795e9c672.png

Sorted by make and model

eb_60headset-2.png.ddc2fd1d41c8f9cd482795bd5dfcb401.png

I personally dislike gaming headsets (focus on aesthetics and unecessary features instead of good audio quality or comfort) but if I had recommend one it would be the HS60 Pro.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

50 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I personally dislike gaming headsets (focus on aesthetics and unnecessary features instead of good audio quality or comfort) but if I had recommend one it would be the HS60 Pro.

Sure but for up to £60, I'm not going to get anything better than a gaming headset.

It's only for one game at the moment, anyway :)

43 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

I like my HS70, the HS60s should be good too.

So far, two votes for the Corsair HS60 (and due to Black Friday, the HS60 Pro is currently cheaper than the HS60).]

EDIT: There's actually one wireless option that's very close to my budget but it's only available for this price during Black Friday:

eb_60headset-3.png.2f93793d5e9bb3bd291cfe9bc5a4ed41.png

2 hours ago, kingmustard said:

Sure but for up to £60, I'm not going to get anything better than a gaming headset.

It's only for one game at the moment, anyway :)

So far, two votes for the Corsair HS60 (and due to Black Friday, the HS60 Pro is currently cheaper than the HS60).]

EDIT: There's actually one wireless option that's very close to my budget but it's only available for this price during Black Friday:

eb_60headset-3.png.2f93793d5e9bb3bd291cfe9bc5a4ed41.png

If you want a wireless headset, then go for it, if you don't want one or need one, then don't. It's basically a HS60 wireless.